Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

:: Construction Zone :: SLAMMED Audi photoshoot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definitely not slammed but it is a nice car. way more low would suit it really well. that's what vdubs and audis were made for.

Originally posted by yert315
    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Fuck it, I like it.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
        nein danke.
        seems like he is trying too hard to make it cool.
        this.. thers too much going on you dont know what to look at an appreciate. i think it would look a lot better without the sticker bombing. at least on the windshield
        ]

Comment

I can appreciate everything about the stance movement except the fucking stickers. The orange wheels and minuscule tires don't bother me a bit but the quickest way to trash up any ride is throw a bunch of retarded stickers in hip angles all over your ride. It looks no better than parts store modder Hondas with Streetglow and APC plastered on every surface they could find.

Have some respect for the fine German engineering and put the shitty stickers down.
          sigpic

Comment

Whats with the craze to paint wheels ridiculous colors and put stickers on sideways?
            He's not JDM tyte yo!
            - Frank
            '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
            http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
            Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

I like the idea behind it, but for the stance he is going after the wheels look too big. Smaller wheels or air ride with the same wheels, tucked, would look sick. The GTF is just too high IMO. makes the rocker panel look like you could fit an obese possum under there, lol. I am a big fan of audi wagons though. Especially the Imola yellow TT s4 wagon.

Originally posted by Ryan...
              It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

I'm an Audi guy and I give him a B+ for effort, but this setup just comes across as trying too hard to get some attention.

I would put it a different variation of the 'all show and no go' group but he is missing a lot of show mods on a stock looking Avant.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

The wheels are cool. The car is boring for me. But then again I see about 10000000 silver audi wagons everyday in Colorado.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
                    lol at the brake disc to wheel size ratio.
                    Didn't notice until you pointed it out :rofl:
                    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

more stickers = less class.
                      S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                      What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                        definitely not slammed but it is a nice car. way more low would suit it really well. that's what vdubs and audis were made for.
                        "Way more low" would make it look broken. Besides, I'm not sure how you could possibly even go any lower on wheels that size. Audis aren't minitrucks.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

where's the slammed audi you speak of?

Comment

Ugh, looks like some hipster-mobile. It makes me want to suffocate him with my nutsack.

Thad.
                            Need BMW parts?
                            http://www.blunttech.com
                            or face ultimate peril.

Comment

I dig the scheme but faaaaahk. One sticker, cool. Two stickers... iiight. Three? really?
                              this car is on "Lisa frank" status with all those damn stickers everywhere.

Larger brakes are in order as well.

I would really drool over this if it didn't have the stickers. The stance is perfect. thanks for sharing

Comment

seems like he's trying really really hard, but each to their own I dig it because he's atleast trying to show that he's into the scene
                                I can run Auto Checks on VINs for tips/donations:
                                PM me VIN(s) and I'll get you ALL the public recorded info that I have available.
                                paypal as gift to Mike@benzinkrieg.com

Information/Request sticky thread for Vehicle History Reports
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=216119

Comment

Working...
                                X