Canadian beer being higher in alcohol is a joke

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mikeedler
    replied
    Originally posted by devon.818
    my step dad told me they dont sell american beer in germany, the brew law doesn't allow it because it has additives and isn't "pure".
    sorta true. they do sell MGD all over the place (even in McDonalds) but that's it for American beer.
    actually Corona is very popular at bars and clubs over here- I know it is Mexican.

    I get the good miller Lite stuff, or any other American beer on the Army Post here.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    Originally posted by devon.818
    my step dad told me they dont sell american beer in germany, the brew law doesn't allow it because it has additives and isn't "pure".
    sorta true. they do sell MGD all over the place (even in McDonalds) but that's it for American beer.
    actually Corona is very popular at bars and clubs over here- I know it is Mexican.

    I get the good miller Lite stuff, or any other American beer on the Army Post here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eecen
    replied
    I <3 working at a winery.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Sick burn.

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    That fucktard delatlanta1281 had a lot to say in my thread that he basically called useless bullshit. Must be cuz he's from atlanta

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos Theory
    Spirytus is 96% alcohol content, which would equate to 192 proof?



    On the labels(in Australia) it says "used for medical disinfectant, floor cleaning etc etc", still can buy it at liquor stores though.

    I don't drink alcohol though.
    that's really embarrassing that I spelled it wrong but yup! Pretty much you're in charge on how you should dilute it, or how carefully you're going to drink it. But I'm having to admit for the summer occasion I've been drinking shock top with the heat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos Theory
    Spirytus is 96% alcohol content, which would equate to 192 proof?



    On the labels(in Australia) it says "used for medical disinfectant, floor cleaning etc etc", still can buy it at liquor stores though.

    I don't drink alcohol though.
    This shit is banana's.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by devon.818
    my step dad told me they dont sell american beer in germany, the brew law doesn't allow it because it has additives and isn't "pure".
    Its been repealed but most respectable brewers (meaning not InBev companies) still hold to it for most of their products because its a good marketing tool. Kind of like someone championing the "good old days." Of course, this whole "natural" food fad isnt hurting that either.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by axxe
    yeah, about that.
    :p

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    ^

    I think thats the shit my BIL's woman brought back from Poland and we use to kill a head cold or a when you feel the flu coming on. 1 to 1 1/2 shots and go directly to bed wake up in the AM. all healed. We keep ours in a mason jar that is labeled Good polish shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos Theory
    replied
    Spirytus is 96% alcohol content, which would equate to 192 proof?



    On the labels(in Australia) it says "used for medical disinfectant, floor cleaning etc etc", still can buy it at liquor stores though.

    I don't drink alcohol though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by crunk3
    im good with the oven cleaner, but where does one find this 200 proof
    i kid i kid. but it almost is and it damn well punches like it is. I think you can go to a Russian deli and find some varieties.

    Leave a comment:


  • crunk3
    replied
    im good with the oven cleaner, but where does one find this 200 proof

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by crunk3
    drink everclear 190 proof waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ;)
    Drink spirituse 200 proof waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • crunk3
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    Beer is for bitches, drink 151 shit heads ;)
    drink everclear 190 proof waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...