need some help on my resume(read me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some help on my resume(read me)

i have payed someone to build one for me already, and its good.

I did help out a conmpany for a few days as a temp job and i wanna add it in my resume.

I dont wanna do this myself cuz im not so pro at building resumes if u can help me out leme no

no offense but are you serious? What kind of work are you looking to get into.....
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
    :shock:

Comment

wrong forum brothaaa......
      Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

i have payed someone to build one for me already, and its good.

I did help out a conmpany for a few days as a temp job and i wanna add it in my resume.

I dont wanna do this myself cuz im not so pro at building resumes if u can help me out leme no
        You need to step-up your game and lern w3rdz n' stuff if you are seriously considering a job that requires a resume. I appreciate that you acknowledge your own incompetency and are hiring your resume out to a"pro" , but judging from your post I would deduct that you aren't ambitious, do not compose yourself in a professional manner, and have poor attention to detail. Step it up, or learn the fine art of mopping floors.

Comment

Monster.com has a great forum for building resumes, interviewing tips, etc. I highly suggest you spend some time there. Even though you are posting on an automotive forum you may want to start writing in a more professional manner. Your personal habits bleed into your professional far more often than you think.

I spend several hours a day scouring resumes and interviewing. Here's some things you need to know:

1. Spelling and grammar mistakes get thrown out. If I see these, you have no credibility and the content of your resume is irrelevant.
          2. I don't care what job you are interviewing for, if you are not in a clean suit and well groomed I will ask you to leave.
          3. If you use slang, contractions, or show a lack of enthusiasm and personality I will ask you to leave.
          4. If you don't have a 5 year plan with clear and concise short and long term goals, you are a failure.
          5. If you interview for my company and cannot explain the benefits of me bringing you on board, have no plans of sticking around and can't tell me why you chose my company you have no chance. I'm not paying to train you if you don't plan on staying.
          6. If I ask you a question I expect you to respond quickly, clearly and in a well-thought out manner. If you stumble, say "um" too many times or break eye contact with me too often I will consider that you were not prepared for the interview and therefore will not be prepared for the job.

This is a harsh reality but my feelings are shared with most employers. Most of the things I listed are not only the reasons I won't hire someone, but the reasons that many employers will pass a candidate by.

Good luck and I hope that I helped.

Comment

Do janitorial positions require a resume?

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
            2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post
              Do janitorial positions require a resume?
              they require you know how to fucking spell at least
              Originally posted by RUFFLZ
              #BANDISNIGGA
              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxDriver86 View Post
                Monster.com has a great forum for building resumes, interviewing tips, etc. I highly suggest you spend some time there. Even though you are posting on an automotive forum you may want to start writing in a more professional manner. Your personal habits bleed into your professional far more often than you think.

I spend several hours a day scouring resumes and interviewing. Here's some things you need to know:

1. Spelling and grammar mistakes get thrown out. If I see these, you have no credibility and the content of your resume is irrelevant.
                2. I don't care what job you are interviewing for, if you are not in a clean suit and well groomed I will ask you to leave.
                3. If you use ... contractions, or show a lack of enthusiasm and personality I will ask you to leave.
                4. If you don't have a 5 year plan with clear and concise short and long term goals, you are a failure.
                5. If you interview for my company and cannot explain the benefits of me bringing you on board, have no plans of sticking around and can't tell me why you chose my company you have no chance. I'm not paying to train you if you don't plan on staying.
                6. If I ask you a question I expect you to respond quickly, clearly and in a well-thought out manner. If you stumble, say "um" too many times or break eye contact with me too often I will consider that you were not prepared for the interview and therefore will not be prepared for the job.

This is a harsh reality but my feelings are shared with most employers. Most of the things I listed are not only the reasons I won't hire someone, but the reasons that many employers will pass a candidate by.

Good luck and I hope that I helped.
                lol wut
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Sounds like someone enjoys power.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                  X