Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30e View Post
    Busted, no really not jelly.

It's a cool job, it can just figure every 4-5 days we'll get a post once again reminding us " that ___________ was at my work and I took _____ pictures and I still __________ my e30".

I guess I'm the only one who notice this.
    You're probably the only one who cares, at least it's not "check out dis funny car i found on craigslist lol" 4 times a day.

Car looks sweet man, nice pictures as always.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
      You're probably the only one who cares, at least it's not "check out dis funny car i found on craigslist lol" 4 times a day.

Car looks sweet man, nice pictures as always.
      Good point.
      1985 BMW 325e
      1997 BMW M3/4/5
      2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

OP: I hate you.

Just kidding, but really, do you realize how lucky you are?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
          I respect this car, but I hate it. Regardless, love the composition of the engine shot and the dash. Keep posting pics. anyone complaining should stfu.
          Share the same opinion as this man. There's something about the ease in which this car drives that sort of annoys me, which I'm sure simply elates the engineers at Bugatti. Have to respect the pedigree and history of the name and what they've done...but I'd still rather be driving a Switzer Porsche for insane speed.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
            Share the same opinion as this man. There's something about the ease in which this car drives that sort of annoys me, which I'm sure simply elates the engineers at VW. Have to respect the pedigree and history of the name and what they've done...but I'd still rather be driving a Switzer Porsche for insane speed.
            fixed.

Comment

Awesome pics you lucky bastard :D
              Tim.

Comment

Very nice, I'm kind of jelly of your DSLR man. I need one in my life :(
                Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                Originally posted by J3M93
                This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Working...
                X