Never really get tired of this car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never really get tired of this car.

We get a lot of Veyrons that come through here at Symbolic, but I have to say even though this is a 2006, and the first model they came out with... it's still one hell of a car. I have never felt any acceleration in my life as I have in this car, insane engineering. And to think that they made a newer model with 200 more horsepower.

Anyways, shot this car this morning. Took a few behind the scenes shots just for fun and for my personal website

Going from this car to my e30 is going to be weird at the end of the day haha, about 800 horsepower less but I love my e30 :). Wouldn't mind owning and DD'ing a Bugatti.

We now have two Red/Black Veyrons, working on some videos right now. Car is being detailed in the booth, I'll make sure to take more videos and photos as it gets put into our showroom. Should be cool to see two of the same colored Veyrons next to each other.

Thanks for looking!

So when are you and your company going to start sponsoring r3v the amount post whoring you do for your job, your blog/photo site, and your car you have owe r3v some money.
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by e30e View Post
      So when are you and your company going to start sponsoring r3v the amount post whoring you do for your job, your blog/photo site, and your car you have owe r3v some money.
      :shifty

Comment

If being around cool cars was part of my job, I'd post pics too. Should BMW pay R3v for advertising their stuff?
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

bmw should pay me for driving around one of their cars.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Why would they sponsor r3v? It is full of broke ass little kids, I don't even know why I am trying to make these braces anymore lol. "will you take 80 shipped? my BK paycheck won't cover that". Or like kids spending 300 on JOM coilovers lol.

OP thanks for posting pictures of AMAZING cars and taking the time to share with us =)

P.S. Your camera takes some of the most detailed clean pictures on here! Always a pleasure viewing your work.
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Videos in car accelerating, please.
              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Videos of smoky donuts!

Comment

Originally posted by hoveringuy View Post
                  Videos of smoky donuts!

Thanks for someone actually appreciating what I do and that I post pictures, most people say " FUCK YOU FOR POSTING PICTURES GET OFF THIS FORUM "... cough bf.c cough "

Comment

Not really my taste for a car. But i always do enjoy your pictures!

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I respect this car, but I hate it. Regardless, love the composition of the engine shot and the dash. Keep posting pics. anyone complaining should stfu.

Originally posted by Ryan...
                      It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                        Why would they sponsor r3v? It is full of broke ass little kids, I don't even know why I am trying to make these braces anymore lol. "will you take 80 shipped? my BK paycheck won't cover that". Or like kids spending 300 on JOM coilovers.

OP thanks for posting pictures of AMAZING cars and taking the time to share with us =)

P.S. Your camera takes some of the most detailed clean pictures on here! Always a pleasure viewing your work.
                        Still waiting on my 80 dollar brace mannnn... Lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I would love to ride in one! I've seen 3 now and got to hear one rev/take off. It sounds like a jet engine sucking all the life and air from it's surroundings. Cool pics.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

You Jelly?
                            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                            LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
                              You Jelly?
                              Busted, no really not jelly.

It's a cool job, it can just figure every 4-5 days we'll get a post once again reminding us " that ___________ was at my work and I took _____ pictures and I still __________ my e30".

I guess I'm the only one who notice this.
                              1985 BMW 325e
                              1997 BMW M3/4/5
                              2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Working...
                              X