Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ls1 powered tracker is rediculously awesome.
    But.... Is it 4wd still?
    That would be more awesome. I love trackers/sidekicks

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Is it just me or is r3v just getting out of hand with stupid lately?

It is a kia, put the same fucking motor in it, go to a wrecking yard, buy THE SAME FUCKING MOTOR and install it.

you are talking about Toyota motors and this and that, do you not realize the custom work that is involved in swapping motors from one brand to another, much less a brand with no aftermarket or enthusiast support.

I honestly do not believe how soft this palace has gotten.

EAD.
      Originally Posted by ACMF74
      i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker you don't have to come in here and be like ohh yeah I'm a fuckin cock and know everything. Sooo shut the fuck up you fuckin gook and just go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!
        sigpic

Comment

And if you want to start something Ohhhhhhhh I'm more than glad to because I'm tired of dick cheese assholes like yourself
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teamdynasty43 View Post
            Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker you don't have to come in here and be like ohh yeah I'm a fuckin cock and know everything. Sooo shut the fuck up you fuckin gook and just go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!
            This currently and indubitably HAS to be the best autobiography I have ever read good sir!

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Are you just fuckin around? Because honestly I'm not in the fuckin mood. Or serious? Because you don't have to be a douche
              sigpic

Comment

So...fix it yet?
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Calm down. You want to do a cheap and quick swap. The easiest thing to do is just replace the bad motor with the same one. If you want to put a different motor in, you are taking on a lot more work, and unless you have the time, space and mechanical skill, I would say that it not an option.

Comment

You should follow your own advice.

I'm also guessing you will likely get banned for the other comment in BOLD.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Says the man? who is asking self explanatory questions on the internet about a Kia in an E30 forum.

You honestly are making this way more complicated than it needs or deserves to be. If you don't like the engine in your vehicle rebuild it or replace it. I know this sounds like a radical concept when you first hear it, but believe it or not this is how it has been done ever since automobiles were invented.
                      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

The original was too many characters for a sig
                        Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                        Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

First and last time you're going to get a warning about this. Ease up on the racial slurs and the flaming insults, or you're gone.

You've got less than 30 post and you've been here for less than a month. Chill out.

Comment

Working...
                          X