HP Tablet sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Tablet sale

Did any of you pick them up today/last night?

I actually got my hands on two of them. the 32 gig ones for 140 a piece(normally 570 each). Im liking it so far. Ill post picks later.

link for reference

Shop office supplies, furniture & technology at Office Depot. For paper, ink, toner & more, find trusted brands at everyday low prices.
    Last edited by 325_e30; 08-20-2011, 05:08 PM.
    Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
    LSx e36TI coming soon
    Originally posted by s0urce
    Man, she'd be so easy to rape

You can find the 16 gig online for 99 right now.
    CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

Its because they are discontinuing their products.. but hell of a deal to get in to a tablet for cheap
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I should get one, I actually like their interface. I am still using the Pre, too bad its a little underpowered by today's standard.
        sigpic

Comment

Sold out! Where do I get one?
          sigpic

Comment

Can't find one anywhere...
            sigpic

Comment

Yep, I definitely want a previously way-overpriced product that is now being discontinued because it sucked, and will no longer be actively supported.

Comment

So many people were calling Staples today looking for them. Fucking morons getting mad at me for selling out of them all in the first 5 minutes of being open because people were on top of the sale. Every Staples in CT, MA, and RI was out by at least noon today.

That said, I ordered on online last night and so far I don't have anything saying my order was cancelled but that may change. I'll put honeycomb on it and it'll be TITS.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

it runs off a linux kernal so as far as i know it hasnt been broken yet, or even attempted.

also from what i hear hp will continue to support this product.

I tried ordering a couple last night when i first heard about it and was on the phone with hp for 3 hours on hold for them to tell me that they sold out somewhere close to 400k units under 2 hrs.
                  Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                  LSx e36TI coming soon
                  Originally posted by s0urce
                  Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Yeah but I'm SURE it's going to be broken within the next month or a bit more.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                      it runs off a linux kernal so as far as i know it hasnt been broken yet, or even attempted.

also from what i hear hp will continue to support this product.

I tried ordering a couple last night when i first heard about it and was on the phone with hp for 3 hours on hold for them to tell me that they sold out somewhere close to 400k units under 2 hrs.
                      i thought ive read that HP wont be supporting it anymore?? what's going on with HP now? They not doing PC's anymore and focusing on OS's and phones or something? been pretty busy today and am too tired to read the news right now. that said, i called around a few stores today and they were all sold out lol. id rather have an ipad though.

Comment

There will be no support from HP. Still want one though.
                        sigpic

Comment

XDA developers will do to this what they did to the nook color.
                          Guaranteed

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Staples has 16's for 49.99 online but everyone everywhere is sold out. These were going for 300 or so on ebay last night. Shit for $50 I would have one setup in every room

Comment

Its because HP is getting out of the computer biz.
                              Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Working...
                              X