Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am assumeing bAy liner you know Boat
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

ooooh
      okay.

Comment

No. A-Liner as in my camp trailer. Here it is at Toad River on the BC/ Yukon border.

Comment

ooo! haha bounce with your mobile bedroom. thats a good escape!

Comment

Yes it is. Sleeve-I might be taking said trailer to Glacier in early September. I was there about 10 years ago and drove Going to the Sun and the gravel road on the west side that ended in Polebrigde. Any other suggestions?

Comment

How early is early???

Its sounding like I may still be here.

Well there is lots of other places. Did you take the inside North Fork road or Hwy 486?? Was this before the burn or right after, in 02 IIRC the south east side of the park and much of the bordering NF north of Cfalls to Polebridge got torched.

to hell with it you got PM
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Leaving on the 5th. Two stops along the way-Pend Oreille and Bonners Ferry. I have no idea what road it was. It stayed inside the park boundaries and was freshly burned. Crossed a river into Polebridge. Drove south outside the park into Columbia Falls.

Comment

Yup ok you were going up on inside north fork road and back out on 486. I was just up to polebridge and beyond to the old trail creek boarder crossing 3 weeks or so ago, and the road N of PB is fucking SHOT and as of 2 days ago from the pavement ends N to PB was wash boarded so bad it was a 10mph crawl to McGinnies creek. If you stay on Inside North Fork road passed the park gate you can go hit up the camps spots on either Bowman lake or Kintla lake. Prolly booked but Bowman has more spots. I like Kintla better though.

William Pitt-

Comment

I'm about to change jobs (but stay with the same company), because I'm too damn bored at work...kind of funny huh?

But it really feels shitty not being productive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor37 View Post
                      I'm about to change jobs (but stay with the same company), because I'm too damn bored at work...kind of funny huh?

But it really feels shitty not being productive.
                      i feel the same way, i want my old job back even though i hated it. but i cant bring it to myself to ask them, even though they said i was welcome back.
                      i feel like i made a commitment at this job and i would be an asshole to just leave because it isn't what i imagined.

Comment

Yea, gotta be careful with the whole "grass is greener" thoughts...

You're not in the military of jail, so you're always free to do something else....I constantly have to remind my self of that.

And remember that thoughts and feelings of things past are generally a lot more positive in retrospect than they actually were...it's good to visit the past, but I wouldn't want live there.

While contemplating my job change over the past few weeks I came across this quote which was fitting at the time:

"Change is hard because people overestimate the value of what they have—and underestimate the value of what they may gain by giving that up."
                        — James Belasco and Ralph Stayer
                        Flight of the Buffalo (1994)

Comment

2hrs left on my shift! ThAnk the lord. Couldn't sleep last night so figured I'd just stay up untill work. I'm like a damn zombie!
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

hey me too AZe30!!!
                            i get off at 3 then i'm heading up valley to throw 200 on some wheels
                            8)

Comment

Originally posted by Jafxod View Post
                              When Im at work Im usually working
                              agreed, stay busy and it will pass quickly

e24 e9 e30
                              IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                                so yet another boring day i need work to hit warp speed so i can get off and jet up valley to pick up some wheels,
                                so i ask you desk job people of r3v:

how do you speed up your day?

i make calls and stuff but that doesn't speed up time at all....
                                browsing craigslist and spending sometime on here helps.
                                also my ipod keeps me entertained when not busy.

but about the wheels, i'll have an update later on my build thread i'm sure there will be upset and high fives.
                                ;)

Above and beyond! Netflix! Poke ur nose! Continue watchin Netflix! Bother the person closest to ya and by the time you know it the day is over
                                Last edited by 1fastETA; 08-21-2011, 06:00 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X