No announcement yet.

The Good Ol' days! 80's Arcades and Fashion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we have games that don't suck and the internet where we can game around the world.
    Oh, and women now wear low cut tops and shorts so short they let out the bottom of the ass out =)

But my brother is into BMX and all these new guys that are out there doing shit that is NUTS. I remember in the 90s when I was riding barspins and tailwhips were being done on the ground lol. Now they throw backflips with double tailwhips!

But there IS something HOT about the 80s hair. Just some of the old women outfits on girls back then are boner killers.
    Last edited by F34R; 08-25-2011, 08:11 AM.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Fuckin hipsters.

On the real though, daycare for me consisted of 20 bucks worth of quarters and my mom dropping me off at the mall arcade from 8-5.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
        Fuckin hipsters.

On the real though, daycare for me consisted of 20 bucks worth of quarters and my mom dropping me off at the mall arcade from 8-5.
        did you see the campy and gios caps on those dudes? hahaha
        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
        1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

i was still in my dads ball sack during this time.
          Originally posted by HarryPotter
          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Wow, I didn't grow up in the states but where I come from was very americanized, BMXs, skateboards, theatres and arcades were the shit.
            I came to the states in late 86, graved a pair of JIMMY'Z shorts and a Maui t-shirt and I was hooked, I ran with a bunch of buddies from Santa Monica/Venice but was never a great skater. I still have an original NATAS deck with trucks and Independent trucks and OJ wheels........hahaha

The arcades, were the best place to pick up on skanks too. :pimp:

Thank you for sharing Archie, what a blast.

Forgot about Jimmy'z. We also wore Jams Shorts and Shirts. They were always very bright with crazy patterns:D
            Last edited by archie; 08-25-2011, 10:18 AM.
            88 M3 Diamantschwarz
            89 M3 Zinnoberrot
            56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
            www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

I can still almost smell the old dungy dark Arcade back in Ann Arbor, MI.

All you could smell was the electronics burning and you could see by the CRT's in the machines. Carpet was black and nasty.

I spent way too many hours in there rocking my knee high socks and fucking 3/4 length ET shirt on lol
              03 M3 Vert
              89 325i

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                Forgot about Jimmy'z. We also wore Jams Shorts and Shirts. They were always very bright with crazy patterns:D
                god bless the jimmyz skirts! rip the velcro open and bam! you were at the prize! i have very fond memories of those skirts! EZ IN - EZ OUT
                seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The 80's got to love it, thats when I saw my first e30 and said "I'm a have one of those when I grow up. Lol
                  sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Speaking of 80's.

Ill be at this event this Saturday in Marina Del Ray. Grand Opening of the new Wahoos Fish Taco Restaurant. Would be cool to see some of you guy there.

88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                    89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                    56 Isetta

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                      Speaking of 80's.

Ill be at this event this Saturday in Marina Del Ray. Grand Opening of the new Wahoos Fish Taco Restaurant. Would be cool to see some of you guy there.

Oh shit, I might just make it out there Archie. I only live 2 miles eadt of Culver City, which is conviniently close to Marina del Rey as well. ;)

What time will you be there? I think my kids might want to hang with me and enjoy some fish tacos & 80s jams.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

BK Knights and color change shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
                          BK Knights and color change shirts.
                          If you're from Cali, you would know there was also LA Gear......lol
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                            Oh shit, I might just make it out there Archie. I only live 2 miles eadt of Culver City, which is conviniently close to Marina del Rey as well. ;)

What time will you be there? I think my kids might want to hang with me and enjoy some fish tacos & 80s jams.

I should be there at 5pm in a bright ass colored ice cream truck.

88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                            89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                            56 Isetta

Comment

This is my favorite thread in ages (excluding the primo skin threads).

Jimmyz, Jams... so many memories are coming back I'm feeling like some dude who came out a coma and the synapses are firing again. I suppose there's some irony there, as the '80s was when maximum brain cell depletion occurred.

Seriously goddamn good thread for this old dude.
                              Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

Working...
                              X