Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hoonigan"

Seriously?
    A person who operates a motor vehicle in an aggressive and unorthodox manner, consisting of, but not limited to, drifting, burn outs, doughnuts as well as acts of automotive aeronautics. One who f@#king hoons.

And
    We're dedicated to bringing enthusiasts like you the most comprehensive lineup of performance brands to drive your passion. We're the leader in the automotive aftermarket.

This shit is gay.
    Discuss.
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Hooning and hoon used to be a term only familiar with those that speak Imperial English but since Lewis Hamilton got ticketed for it in OZ a few years ago it has reached the masses.

Now it is truly gay indeed.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Fuck it, sign me up.
      sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
      "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

I hate the word "hoon"-ing/-age whatever, it just reminds me of the idiots doing donuts in the middle of a crowded street showing off, at the simplest of driving abilities.Drifting/Drag/Canyon/Freeway racing takes some skill...juuuust sayin'...I also hate how now for some reason some fuck wit decided to use the word swag....in a way that doesnt even come close to being its original meaning. Similiar to how idiots use brouhaha incorrectly.
        The 9mm is a .45 set on stun.:mrgreen:

Comment

hektik wikkid skidz > hooning
          Originally posted by HarryPotter
          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

I thought it was some take on "hooligan". Seems more fitting. So now when I look at "hoonigan", it feels dirty and misspelled.

Comment

Originally posted by tofubento View Post
              Drifting/Drag/Canyon/Freeway racing takes some skill...juuuust sayin'...
              Lol, no. It really doesn't.

Comment

Drag does.
                R/T's are everything.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                  I thought it was some take on "hooligan". Seems more fitting. So now when I look at "hoonigan", it feels dirty and misspelled.
                  this. i remember when al bundy was notoriously called a hooligan and thus wanted to be a hooligan all my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sample UF View Post
                    Lol, no. It really doesn't.
                    You ever been to the strip? If your shit is slow/auto then sure, but if not you are in for a surprise.

I am ok with "hoon." First time I heard it was when I saw this video:

I'll always associate it with that guy now.

Comment

Quick reactions are not a skill. If that was the case meth heads would be super talented.

All drag racing is, is putting your foot flat to the floor and holding the steering wheel straight. That is not skills. Whether or not your shit is manual, or auto, everyone changes gears. Real racers do it while overtaking, picking appropriate gears and throwing it in to corners, clipping apexes, etc.

Circuit will always require far more talent than drag racing.

Why u mad, though?

Comment

Originally posted by Sample UF View Post
                        Quick reactions are not a skill. If that was the case meth heads would be super talented.

All drag racing is, is putting your foot flat to the floor and holding the steering wheel straight. That is not skills. Whether or not your shit is manual, or auto, everyone changes gears. Real racers do it while overtaking, picking appropriate gears and throwing it in to corners, clipping apexes, etc.

Circuit will always require far more talent than drag racing.

Why u mad, though?
                        i see we have another "track" snob on here...

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                          i see we have another "track" snob on here...
                          I actually prefer hill climbs and twisty mountain road stuff but whatever. My point was factual.

Comment

So, if its such a easy thing why dont you go drive for John Force?

Being consistent and safe in a underweight, overpowered car looks easy but it is far from it. I've driven oval, road course and drag. All require skills, different skills but skill to do well.

Want to educate yourself a little in it? Go find something in excess of 300 horse and go run a night of bracket racing, then come back, show us the trophy and tell us again how easy drag racing is.

Comment

lol @ wasting your time hating on something as meaningless as a sticker. I think they're funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X