Senna the movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senna the movie.

Just got back from seeing it. If you love racing and know anything about Senna, go see it.

Well put together movie. There was a ton of stuff I had not know previously.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

I've been wanting to see this. Where did you go to see it? I didn't think it was out yet.

Comment

I seen it last weekend. Absolutely Loved it! Actually about to go watch it again!

Turbo M42 Build thread:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

Originally posted by Reap3r View Post
        I seen it last weekend. Absolutely Loved it! Actually about to go watch it again!
        Where?

Comment

Watched it this week, was absolutely awesome.

Showtimes and locations:

IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

i watched the first half online the other night. Im gonna try and finish it tonight, i loved it thus far.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
            Sounds like you need a massage.
            Originally posted by kpeng
            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

I borrowed my brothers bluray copy a couple of weeks ago, but I still haven´t watched all of it. It´s a great documentary.

Comment

Saw it last weekend. fucking awesome. I
                loved watching him race while growing up but I was too young to understand the politics between him and Prost. It was very eye-opening. I knew he was an amazing driver but I never knew he was such a standup guy. It was clownin how he hit on all the show hosts and news reporters! haha

Originally posted by Ryan...
                It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

comes to town 9/16...
                  '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Working...
                  X