Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ryan...
    replied
    Originally posted by cabin
    Seriously...

    I got my shipment confirmation a week after placing my order. Expecting the delivery tomorrow. At least I got the 40% off, so all in all, not too bad I guess.
    Yeah that was pretty crazy, usually Puma is a helluva lot quicker than this..


    Originally posted by 5Toes
    my shoes got cancelled. I was mad
    Why was that?? Sold out?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    my shoes got cancelled. I was mad

    Leave a comment:


  • cabin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan...
    Jesus fuck... After waiting 8 days for delivery,
    Seriously...

    I got my shipment confirmation a week after placing my order. Expecting the delivery tomorrow. At least I got the 40% off, so all in all, not too bad I guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan...
    replied
    Jesus fuck... After waiting 8 days for delivery, I realized I clicked the wrong fucking shoe.. Chose the BMW evoSpeed JR instead of the evoSpeed Lo, and its not letting me access the "initiate return" screen

    *** edit, it now says they're returned, are they sending me a box to ship it back in?

    Leave a comment:


  • xAZxE30x
    replied
    Why aren't the blue BMW drift cats online? I saw them today at the store but can't find them online anywhere?

    Leave a comment:


  • pantelones
    replied
    Originally posted by Puma
    I'll let you guys know. We do sales fairly often for random reasons, so I'll post up any discount that I get wind of!

    Can you do a group-buy sorta thing? I would have spent over $100 after the 40% off discount (over $200 before the discount). So like 15 people buy $100+ worth of stuff after a 40% off coupon? I really need some shoes!

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    I'll let you guys know. We do sales fairly often for random reasons, so I'll post up any discount that I get wind of!

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    It'll be back again next year. They do it every year.

    Did the SD store win this time?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    fuck me in 30 directions. I missed the code for those bmw shoes :(

    Leave a comment:


  • tonerrrr
    replied
    HAS THIS ENDED?!11 :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • francogt1
    replied
    i got two pairs and two motorsports tshirts awww yeahhhhhhh

    Leave a comment:


  • FCBmw
    replied
    Crap! tried putting in an order right when it turned 12! Didn't get the discount.:hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    The BMW motorsport stuff is soooo tempting

    Leave a comment:


  • Roadsterd
    replied
    Have a shoe you would recommend for those of on our feet in a shop (i.e. concrete) all day?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan...
    replied
    Originally posted by SoEm0
    Same coupon code as on the front page?
    yeah same code


    Thanks Puma, ordered two pairs of shoes and socks for a bit over 100 shipped!

    Leave a comment:

Working...