Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pl3wA
    replied
    aww get my shoes tommorow!!

    Leave a comment:


  • alexw
    replied
    Thanks! Bought 3 pairs, shipped under $100!

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by Puma

    And you're welcome Mark!
    I went a little crazy. A pair for me, a pair for the missus, and four pair for my daughter.

    Thanks again. I owe you lunch when come to OC.

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Get fitted for an insole for your runners. Shoes are similar across companies - it's their insoles that make the big difference. I tell people that come in to my store to get fitted for a proper insole by a podiatrist, regardless of how "comfortable" a shoe is. The truth is, if you're planning on running remotely frequently, you need to be properly supported, and most shoes are made for that 65% majority of the population that will think it's "comfortable" rather than properly fitted.

    And you're welcome Mark!

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by cale
    Nando had it spot on. For casual shoes or even some sport shoes you're usually ok with just picking a size that fits and calling it a day, but with running shoes it's different. The repetitive stomp-stomp-stomp takes a toll on your feet, and everyone's feet are different. So an arch an 1/8" too far back or forward can cause you some serious pain over time. You need to try running shoes on, preferably at a running store..they can be very helpful finding a good fit. I ran for years with the wrong size shoe.
    Runners should be 1/2 size too big.

    Thank you, OP!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Originally posted by cjdontthink
    I need some good running shoes, but I have no idea how PUMAs fit or if their running shoes are anygood
    hmmmmmm
    Nando had it spot on. For casual shoes or even some sport shoes you're usually ok with just picking a size that fits and calling it a day, but with running shoes it's different. The repetitive stomp-stomp-stomp takes a toll on your feet, and everyone's feet are different. So an arch an 1/8" too far back or forward can cause you some serious pain over time. You need to try running shoes on, preferably at a running store..they can be very helpful finding a good fit. I ran for years with the wrong size shoe.

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    I need some good running shoes, but I have no idea how PUMAs fit or if their running shoes are anygood
    hmmmmmm

    Leave a comment:


  • jrobie79
    replied
    fucking awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Bing Bang Boom
    < $130

    Originally posted by Puma
    Glad you guys are gonna take advantage. Don't forget to share this with people!
    Originally posted by cale
    Really curious though, is it just me or is the selection minimal to last year? I remember scrolling through page after page to pick last time with loads of color options.
    you are being heard and, yes, it does seem like a little less
    Last edited by imsotyerred; 06-21-2012, 11:42 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Originally posted by Puma
    Glad you guys are gonna take advantage. Don't forget to share this with people!
    Really curious though, is it just me or is the selection minimal to last year? I remember scrolling through page after page to pick last time with loads of color options.

    Leave a comment:


  • 'e30love'
    replied
    just bought four pairs of shoes for 136.00 shipped, thank you i passes it on to about 8 people, hope you make the monies

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    aww yeah, just got some shoeses. 2 pairs for 100$

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by 10Toes
    Anyone have any of their running shoes, how are they.
    this may sound wierd, but I have my running shoes fit to me.. I wouldn't buy just any shoe. Unless you only run short distances, then I guess it might not matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    Originally posted by 10Toes
    Anyone have any of their running shoes, how are they.
    I have a couple pair. Fit is spot one. Made a convert of me from Nike, although sometimes just wear Vibrams on shorter runs.

    Leave a comment:


  • DrLeadFoot
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up!

    Leave a comment:

Working...