Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nando
    replied
    fantastic! my set of pumas just died, had to throw them in the trash.. been wearing my running shoes everywhere. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Ill be buying 2 pairs. Thanks man this is awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    Very cool! I bought some Piloti driving shoes online last year and was pretty disappointed. The thick soles gave me no more pedal feel than any regular pair of shoes. Do the speedcats have a nice thin sole? I want my next driving shoes to actually feel like they're an improvement for driving.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • MIZTERIO
    replied
    wooooooooho nice. thanks dude!

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantless Spency
    wow sick. but its only online? theres a local puma outlet and 40% off there shit would be like 15 dollar shoes :P
    read the coupon above mang.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Nice deals! I already own 12 pairs of Pumas :D

    Almost all the motorsport line too =) I think I will grab those MS loafers though. Always need a comfy driving shoe.

    DEAR LORD!!! Only a few of the DM1 motorsport loafers left....buying a pair this weekend xD

    Leave a comment:


  • Dirtsquirt
    replied
    Wow... baller discount code.

    I've already picked four pairs I'll be picking up when this hits for under $120 lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    wow sick. but its only online? theres a local puma outlet and 40% off there shit would be like 15 dollar shoes :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    started a topic Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

    Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

    Hello fellow E30 lovers!

    EDITED 16 September 2012



    New F&F discounts this weekend (today and tomorrow)! 40% off - NO RESTRICTIONS (even though the ad says there are), online OR in store! If you're in San Diego, come on downtown and say hi to me at the store on 5th Ave! We've got BMW Motorsport Drift Cats and the Nyter (a new model) that aren't available online! Otherwise, go nuts and pick up some sweet new PUMA x BMW swag!

    Online Code:
    PUMAFRIENDS529

    Print this page out and bring it in to the store near you!

    Friends & Family coupon page!

    As usual, share this on any and all websites you frequent, Facebook, wherever you can! I get monies if we do well... Thanks!
    Last edited by Puma; 09-16-2012, 11:05 AM. Reason: New coupon code for September 2012!!!
Working...