Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F34R View Post
    I do ;)
    thats pretty badass... Im not in the market, but how much you asking for those?
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

more than you can afford pal, f34rarri.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

:rofl:
        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by will61 View Post
          my buddy just went to Seattle this summer and on the way back to OH hit tons of climbing spots. Ill have to have shaferbm do the climbing talk

and F34R who makes that brace? that looks like something i might be interested in.
          it only says F34R on it

Comment

Originally posted by e30K View Post
            it only says F34R on it
            Now you gone and done it xD

Like the backwards 4 on it? I was like Dad...you are 57 and how do you write the number 4?
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

we stickered up our fridge...

NOS yo!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Ive always liked slapping stickers on my tool box as i picked them up from parts installations and events. I was a mechanic for a pro drift team in DMCC for 4 years for the General Tire Drift Team. We retired now lolz, I also turned bolts in a garage where one of the drivers and i worked out of, pretty much where the team was based . So my box has travelled all over. Its been hauled from Vancouver,BC all the way to Montreal,Qc. from there down to Long Beach California for the Red Bull World Drift Champ. where we went up against Gitten Jr. and obviosly lost. i guess the 600WHP VQ G35 wasnt enough! lolz. it was an awsome time . Anyways hauled back to MTL, Toronto and all over for the events. Its now sitting in my closet with all my tools since i screwed my back and Im making career changes.

so heres some pics.

oh yeah heres my tractor too lolz

Im snoozing on the tires

Last edited by sweet6e30; 09-19-2011, 08:59 PM.
                my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

Like the backwards 4 on it? I was like Dad...you are 57 and how do you write the number 4?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
                    Impressive. I would have already replaced that tube-television set with a flatscreen by now.
                    '
                    I just bought my 1st Flat Screen NON crt TV 2 weeks ago. Now I live in the basement watching my Old Tosh CRT, because I am not a big fan of our new samsung for anything other than movies and stuff that was actually filmed in HD. CRT still = better picture than most flat panels
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

going out on a limb here and guessing your dad wasn't the one who wrote the backwards 4 on it.

Comment

I don't sticker up my appliance/electronics. That way, when it breaks, I can buy a new one, repackage the old, and return it. BAM! Fuck Wal-Mart.
                        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                          going out on a limb here and guessing your dad wasn't the one who wrote the backwards 4 on it.
                          Since I cannot weld that well you would be wrong. Also I do the #4 with the open top, not a closed triangle.
                          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                          ~ '87 535
                          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                            feathered friends, awesome local company.
                            Gave him that sticker! <3 seattle!

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

Woo hoo stickers

Just out trying to build some boost !!
                              Stroked and blown 328i @ 15psi

Comment

Working...
                              X