who work as a security guard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who work as a security guard?

on friday, I plan on getting my guard card and so i can work as a security guard. My brother-in-law work for brinks, (armored trucks) and he make close to 3grand monthly. I know for a fact that someone with no security experience is going to start with shitting security jobs.
    Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

My dog does...

Good luck bro.

Comment

3k (net not bad, or gross month thats it??? For putting yourself in the line of fire so to speak on such a high value target.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

so he make 36K a year? before taxes? no bueno.
        CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
        For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

^ he could be in his early 20s. 36k is not bad for that.

but if he is like 35....
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
            ^ he could be in his early 20s. 36k is not bad for that.

but if he is like 35....

exacttly! if i made 35k right now I would be so stoked! but once I graduate my goal is a bit higher
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Pretty dangerous line of work. Just be a cop at that point.
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Dangerous? They analyze the threat and value and secure things accordingly.

Look into federal work if you are interested in that. Young and free? Secret Service Uniformed.

Comment

I use to do armored cars few years ago. I had a van that was set up to so I was able to run it solo. Each day I left out with 1mill in that truck. When I was doing a 2 person trunk most I ever had was around 18mill. You stop looking at it money and look at it as "that is alot of work to do and that is so nasty". Each day when i got home before I would touch my son I would wash, money is so dirty an not sure if the figure is right but I think it was 1-3 $100 bills out of 100 has no traces of coke on them.

Comment

Working...
                  X