2011 a bad year for movies?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Keith M
    replied
    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30

    Justin Bieber: Never say Never
    Orly?

    Leave a comment:


  • bloodshot-e30
    replied
    contagon was pretty good IMO

    Leave a comment:


  • Eecen
    replied
    Back Door Sluts 11 is worth seeing IMO

    Leave a comment:


  • xAZxE30x
    replied
    Originally posted by KenC
    Drive
    +1!

    I thought it was a great movie, soundtrack is awesome as well

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied


    Justin Bieber: Never say Never
    Limitless - Great fucking movie, must see.
    Cars 2

    That all I got so far, so yes 2011 is a pretty shitty year for movies.

    p.s. Harry Potter is shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    Drive

    Leave a comment:


  • Evan12
    replied
    if you like harry potter, harry potter was good. no homo

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    started a topic 2011 a bad year for movies?

    2011 a bad year for movies?

    I haven't seen any good movies this year, what's going on?
    I saw Wrecked, not bad. Expendables, meh. And went to some kids movies with my sis, that were probably better than the adult ones I saw.
    You guys got any good recommendations?
    Last edited by Fusion; 09-24-2011, 04:27 PM.
Working...