2011 a bad year for movies?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AWDE30
    replied
    Moneyball is worth seeing even if you don't like baseball.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by DuMa
    YES. Although this isn't a major motion picture this is HUGE. I've watched this movie like 15 times since it's came out. I'm fairly biased because I love snowboarding but cinematography is top notch. Very visually stimulating, great soundtrack, and some of best snowboarding you will ever see. If this movie doesn't make you want get off your ass and go do something.

    Super 8 was pretty good too.

    EDIT: I saw Drive, it was awesome.
    Last edited by Mlarsen; 10-01-2011, 01:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    wtf?

    Leave a comment:


  • shiftbmw
    replied
    Cowboys and Aliens.

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    Drive was pretty good. The soundtrack was outstanding.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evan12
    replied
    Originally posted by 325_e30
    i forgot about that one.. source code was pretty good.

    Harry Potter was famazing as well, but then again im the nerd that read the books.
    harry potter is always good. I think the art of flight looks sick as well. Transformers was good to, but not insanely good.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion
    Oh yeah, HB was pretty good.
    And forgot Source Code. I like movies that require brain function.
    i forgot about that one.. source code was pretty good.

    Harry Potter was famazing as well, but then again im the nerd that read the books.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    Oh yeah, HB was pretty good.
    And forgot Source Code. I like movies that require brain function.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dean
    replied
    Horrible boses haven't seen yet! Its called something else here,
    Kill the boss! Lol. Got to check it out so don't kill the plot peeps ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    Fright Night remake was fucking amazing.
    +1 glad im not the only one. i fucking loved it.

    horrible bosses i thought was pretty funny.

    thats about it...i watch movies all day long and i cant really remember any other ones..

    Leave a comment:


  • Dean
    replied
    Most dissapointing movie this year which had so much hype in the UK and Europe was "Rio"

    What a crumby excuse for a motion picture. The visuals were insane but the movie was mind numbling boring. I love movies and this film made me wish I'd stayed at home with my girlfriend!

    Anyway...Another great movie (just because its so unbelievable) was FAST 5!

    I loved the oldskool Skylone and a few other parts of the movie were great for a movie you really didn't habe to take a story line on board. Ot was a typical beer and guys kind of movie!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    Limitless had so many logic and plot holes it drove me nuts.

    Drive was excellent.

    Transformers wasn't bad

    Cars 2 should of been straight to DVD

    Thor blew, x men was decent.

    Bridesmaids was epic funny.

    Movies should entertain me, I don't get too mad if I waste 20 bucks and it was half decent.

    Leave a comment:


  • NKRoberts
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean
    Isn't that the same thing buddy ;)

    I sat right at the front of the screening on beenbags laying horizontal and the zoom scenes at close quarters in front of you were incredible!!! The thing is it was such an intelligent and belivable story that I found myself afterwards listening the Kanye West - Power and thinking how true this movie could be!!!

    Ok I change my rating

    Limitless - F@&KING AWESOME
    It is the same thing, I was just echoing what you said.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean
    Isn't that the same thing buddy ;)

    I sat right at the front of the screening on beenbags laying horizontal and the zoom scenes at close quarters in front of you were incredible!!! The thing is it was such an intelligent and belivable story that I found myself afterwards listening the Kanye West - Power and thinking how true this movie could be!!!

    Ok I change my rating

    Limitless - F@&KING AWESOME
    x2! Easily in my top movie's list.

    Drive was like a mix between American Psycho, 80's version of the notebook, and some sort of Tarantino style. Great over L.A. shots and drive scenes!

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Fright Night remake was fucking amazing.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...