2011 a bad year for movies?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dean
    replied
    Isn't that the same thing buddy ;)

    I sat right at the front of the screening on beenbags laying horizontal and the zoom scenes at close quarters in front of you were incredible!!! The thing is it was such an intelligent and belivable story that I found myself afterwards listening the Kanye West - Power and thinking how true this movie could be!!!

    Ok I change my rating

    Limitless - F@&KING AWESOME

    Leave a comment:


  • NKRoberts
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean

    Limitless...Very good.
    Limitless was great!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dean
    replied
    CRAZY STUPID LOVE

    Its a MUST see, I went to see it by chance in Colonge with my girlfriend...I swear, I felt gay walking into cinema going to see a chick flick, well it turned out to be the best all round comedy I've seen in years!!!

    Limitless...Very good.

    Hangover 2...Amazing! "I roofied the marshmallows"

    Thats my top 3 movies of the year!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    My opinion - to see a movie in the theater you should leave the theater thinking the movie was worth the experience of seeing it on the big screen. It should cause a human reaction, a true feeling, not something you just brush off. Most movies I've seen on the big screen in recent memory could have been Netflix'd/Redbox'd.

    However, I check Rotten Tomatoes before I see any movie, sure their critics can be wrong, but when it gets 80% or above the movie is usually worth seeing.

    Originally posted by KenC
    Drive
    One of the best movies I've seen in theaters in recent memory - seriously, unexpected and all around great movie.

    Crazy Stupid Love - One of the best romantic comedies I've seen.

    Rise of the Planet of the Apes was pretty good.

    Limitless - Pretty good, but my viewing experience for it wasn't that great (Cable Provider had a bad signal on my purchase of it)

    I've heard good things about Contagion.

    I meant to see Bridesmaids in theaters, but it's on the list to watch.
    Last edited by DEV0 E30; 09-26-2011, 07:38 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    bridesmaids was fucking hilarious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eecen
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    You can never beat 9 though.
    You are correct. Back Door Sluts 9 has such a high level of quality that it has yet to be matched (IMO).

    Leave a comment:


  • DuMa
    replied
    the Art of Flight
    http://artofflightmovie.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • Heysüß
    replied
    Originally posted by Killacortes
    30 minutes or less
    ... sucked

    Leave a comment:


  • Killacortes
    replied
    30 minutes or less

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Eecen
    Back Door Sluts 11 is worth seeing IMO
    You can never beat 9 though.

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Be willing to go to greater lengths than your local theatre if you want to see great films, there were plenty this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Seeing Drive tomorrow morning. Saw Straw Dogs this evening. I enjoyed that. Saw a few other movies I know I enjoyed.

    Leave a comment:


  • pureaudio
    replied
    I was pleasantly surprised by Limitless.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    Guess I'll go see Drive.
    Can't wait to see the second Sherlock. Probably the only film I'm interested in this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike325
    replied
    Just saw Drive. Pretty good and I agree, soundtrack was great.

    How many awkward silences did you count in that movie?

    Leave a comment:

Working...