My dubstep sessions vol 5. ( 80 min mix )

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JrCamacho
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by e30lov
    Thanks for the update

    but i'm going to go back to listening to my jbieb's album now.

    His song "baby" is really fresh
    weak at best but thanks for bumpin the thread, awesome music.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lov
    replied
    Thanks for the update

    but i'm going to go back to listening to my jbieb's album now.

    His song "baby" is really fresh

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by e30lov
    This is music?
    Definition of Music : The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.


    Then factor in that not everyone is as closed off as you are.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lov
    replied
    This is music?

    Leave a comment:


  • madman23
    replied
    Yo man. This session is SSSSIIICCKKKK!!!!! Been listening to it religously and I dont care much for dubstep. Keep it up bro.

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    wait, where is volume 3 & 4? last I have of you is liquid sesh volume 2

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by teh_activ
    at first i hated it
    havet stopped listening nice mix man
    Sorry, it grows on you.

    And thank you for the feedback guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    The Beard approves. <3 The Strongbad intro.

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    at first i hated it
    havet stopped listening nice mix man

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    Once again thanks to everyone who downloaded and gave it a listen. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    Originally posted by e30 gangsta
    Modestep is awesome. If you get the chance to see them live dont pass it up.

    Benassi ive seen play out over 5 times. 2 to 3 times at ultra and also I think I saw him at the beatport pool party during wmc. He is actually one of the better house djs I think. He always comes with the freshest bootlegs, and remixs. Not to mention he plays straight electro. Fat basslines and awesome synths ( for house music ). Him along with danny teneglia, steve lawler, freddy le grand, mr v, etc are all some of my favorites.

    Im not a big tech house, or minimal house fan. If you want to keep my attention during a 1 hour+ dj set it cant be the same four on the floor boom boom boom boom sound the whole way through.

    David Guetta. Unfortunately tons of people love him. His poppy mainstream music is very catchy. His older stuff was a bit better. Now that he doing songs with hip hop artists though and just making songs to hit top 20 I really dislike his sound. Not to mention hes extremely rude and a dick in person. But hey if you like his music more power to you.

    Its music you can like or dislike whatever you want. This is just my opinion I will never bash anyone for their music taste.

    Tiesto. #1 dj in many peoples eyes. He sells out stadiums and shows all over the world. My 2 cents on him. He puts on a good live show, his stage effects, and pyrotechnics are amazing. But every dvd or video ive seen of him he barely touches the pitch fader on the cdjs. Seems to me that he pre pitches the tracks, so that he does not have to beat match them while mixing, all he has to do is " drop in on one. " He also acts like he is God behind the decks. As if he makes all the music that everyone is hearing.

    I personally believe that there is better trance dj's out there. Armain van buren, paul van dyke, etc. I haven't heard tiesto's new stuff so I cant really judge.

    Spankers and the juggernaut I am not familiar with them so I cant give my 2 cents.


    Like I previously said before, music is music, only you can pick what you enjoy, and want to listen too. For some people its as easy as, that sounds good, that beat is catchy I like that. For me though its more technical. Why does he only use ableton ( skrillex ), why hasn't he touched the pitch slider on the cdj, or 1200 etc.

    A lot of these dj's don't really dj anymore. They let a computer or some other form of technology help them out. I would love nothing better than to see skrillex do a 2 hour set on just vinyl and some techs lol. Maybe that's why I enjoy going out to see Ltj Bukem when he comes, and andy c. Both of them only use vinyl and andy c sometimes even uses 3 decks its nuts.

    So yeah that's about it. As for me this mix of mine is just me some vinyl, and some serato. On 2 standard turntables. No prior practice or tracklist just roll through the mix off the top of the brain as it comes. Hopefully people enjoy it out there.

    And as for the voice overs it was recorded live, people wanted shout outs sorry. And its also to inform you guys what track is currently playing, so that if you wanted to search for it you don't have to go crazy like I do looking for it and just trying to figure out the name of the song.

    Hope that clears everything up. Thanks again for the support and enjoy guys.
    Thanks for your 2 cents, just wanted to hear some different opinions on different types of music.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mercury[BKM]
    replied
    are speakers ..broken?


    nope just dubstep

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by e30e
    Out of curiosity what do you think of these people:

    Modestep

    Benny Benassi

    David Guetta (too trendy I know)

    Spankers

    Dj Tiesto

    The Juggernaught

    Just wondering (I know they are not all technically dub), thats who I have just recently listened to. I downloaded your file but haven't listen to it. I like skrillex, I've seen him live and he puts on a hell of a show but its interesting to hear that people don't like him; if anything he's mainstreaming his stuff for others.
    Modestep is awesome. If you get the chance to see them live dont pass it up.

    Benassi ive seen play out over 5 times. 2 to 3 times at ultra and also I think I saw him at the beatport pool party during wmc. He is actually one of the better house djs I think. He always comes with the freshest bootlegs, and remixs. Not to mention he plays straight electro. Fat basslines and awesome synths ( for house music ). Him along with danny teneglia, steve lawler, freddy le grand, mr v, etc are all some of my favorites.

    Im not a big tech house, or minimal house fan. If you want to keep my attention during a 1 hour+ dj set it cant be the same four on the floor boom boom boom boom sound the whole way through.

    David Guetta. Unfortunately tons of people love him. His poppy mainstream music is very catchy. His older stuff was a bit better. Now that he doing songs with hip hop artists though and just making songs to hit top 20 I really dislike his sound. Not to mention hes extremely rude and a dick in person. But hey if you like his music more power to you.

    Its music you can like or dislike whatever you want. This is just my opinion I will never bash anyone for their music taste.

    Tiesto. #1 dj in many peoples eyes. He sells out stadiums and shows all over the world. My 2 cents on him. He puts on a good live show, his stage effects, and pyrotechnics are amazing. But every dvd or video ive seen of him he barely touches the pitch fader on the cdjs. Seems to me that he pre pitches the tracks, so that he does not have to beat match them while mixing, all he has to do is " drop in on one. " He also acts like he is God behind the decks. As if he makes all the music that everyone is hearing.

    I personally believe that there is better trance dj's out there. Armain van buren, paul van dyke, etc. I haven't heard tiesto's new stuff so I cant really judge.

    Spankers and the juggernaut I am not familiar with them so I cant give my 2 cents.


    Like I previously said before, music is music, only you can pick what you enjoy, and want to listen too. For some people its as easy as, that sounds good, that beat is catchy I like that. For me though its more technical. Why does he only use ableton ( skrillex ), why hasn't he touched the pitch slider on the cdj, or 1200 etc.

    A lot of these dj's don't really dj anymore. They let a computer or some other form of technology help them out. I would love nothing better than to see skrillex do a 2 hour set on just vinyl and some techs lol. Maybe that's why I enjoy going out to see Ltj Bukem when he comes, and andy c. Both of them only use vinyl and andy c sometimes even uses 3 decks its nuts.

    So yeah that's about it. As for me this mix of mine is just me some vinyl, and some serato. On 2 standard turntables. No prior practice or tracklist just roll through the mix off the top of the brain as it comes. Hopefully people enjoy it out there.

    And as for the voice overs it was recorded live, people wanted shout outs sorry. And its also to inform you guys what track is currently playing, so that if you wanted to search for it you don't have to go crazy like I do looking for it and just trying to figure out the name of the song.

    Hope that clears everything up. Thanks again for the support and enjoy guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    Out of curiosity what do you think of these people:

    Modestep

    Benny Benassi

    David Guetta (too trendy I know)

    Spankers

    Dj Tiesto

    The Juggernaught

    Just wondering (I know they are not all technically dub), thats who I have just recently listened to. I downloaded your file but haven't listen to it. I like skrillex, I've seen him live and he puts on a hell of a show but its interesting to hear that people don't like him; if anything he's mainstreaming his stuff for others.

    Leave a comment:

Working...