My dubstep sessions vol 5. ( 80 min mix )

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bergie_318is
    replied
    i love dubby, but i FUCKING HATE voice overs, on any song, PERIOD.

    but im trying to look past it so i can hear some bent dirty bass lines!

    Leave a comment:


  • Albuquerque30
    replied
    Listening and downloading at the moment. Diggin' it so far. And Jack Johnson is the man!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    I'm all about the bromance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    beginning is annoying like fuck!
    legit coouldnt listen to it past :30 sec

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    I think we just had our first broment

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    Jack Johnson is the shit though. Banana pancakes ftw <3 LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    see man now that's cool and I really do wish you well. It's just that a lot of my friends talk in the matter of your earlier statement and ugh boy they're annoying at times. I can say I like jack johnson and not be a 'bro' at the same time. Kinda the same applies to skrillex.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    LoL please tell me you've never said, "I've known dubstep since 2008, when have you?" kind of line. Electro music is electro music. I can't take too many skrillex songs myself but man you sound snobby. Good luck with DJ'in. Maybe one day you can actually produce your own material.
    I've been spinning for years, I also produce. I cant stop messing around with ableton, reason, etc. So much fun.

    If me stating that I dislike skrillex makes me snobby them im snobby. His music is not my cup of tea at all.

    The production quality of his tunes though is on point.

    I'm not snobby at all doesn't matter if you got into edm ( electronic dance music) in 2011 or if you got into it back in 1994. Music is music. Everyone can appreciate various aspects, and have similar liking's.

    I make these mixes for family, friends, and the locals in the scene. Just to bring them up to date, and show them some new music. Its just for fun nothing else.
    Last edited by e30 gangsta; 10-15-2011, 06:21 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by e30 gangsta

    And yes dubstep, not brostep and that bullshit skrillex shit you always hear.
    LoL please tell me you've never said, "I've known dubstep since 2008, when have you?" kind of line. Electro music is electro music. I can't take too many skrillex songs myself but man you sound snobby. Good luck with DJ'in. Maybe one day you can actually produce your own material.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    ^ thanks. And the strongbad intro is as inside joke. You can always fast forward. Enjoy guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • BrownBeanE30
    replied
    damn this dubstep is freaking goooooooood i approve :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    what if skrillex likes me?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    What if I like skrillex?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    not bad. could do without the strongbad in the beginning. i want to get into my music immediately. not wait through a few minutes of bs, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    When is vol 6 coming out?
    Hopefully in the next 6 months.

    And yes dubstep, not brostep and that bullshit skrillex shit you always hear.

    Leave a comment:

Working...