Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this anyone on the forum? E30 fatal accident.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this anyone on the forum? E30 fatal accident.

Hope its not anybody here :(

As we previously reported, an innocent person is dead after a police pursuit in Concord.

The pursuit started just before 6pm on Overhill Road in North Concord when the Concord Police saw the suspect, who was driving the white pickup in the photos above, talking on a cell phone.

When police tried to pull the man over, he immediately fled.

The crash ended when the white pickup smashed into a BMW coming off highway-242.

The victim was dead at the scene, and the suspects immediately tried to escape on foot, but they were captured a short distance away. A gun was also recovered in the suspect’s vehicle.

As soon as the identity of the suspects and the victim is released, we will post it on Claycord.com.
    Project Volvo

holy shit. hope its no one here either, shouldnt have happened at all, fucking morons.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Damn thats sad. RIP.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Dam, my heart goes out to the family, I've lost many friends to accidents and i know the feeling. Good luck to them.

Comment

Condolences to the family & friends of the victim.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Dam , RIP!

Comment

Thats sad both because an inocent being killed by a criminal with total disregard for the lives of others and one more clean e30 ( as it seems to have been) gone.

Comment

It made my heart kinda sank since my wife daily her E30 in the summer, not to mention that E30 seems to be well taken care of, so its probably an E30 enthusiast.
                Project Volvo

Comment

all because some guy was talking on a cell phone? retarded

Comment

This is sooo sad on so many levels. Our hearts go out to the family of the deceased E30 victim. Police chases are so out dated. Arent there any other ways to follow suspects then to chase at high rates of speed. Someone always gets hurt or killed. Innocent bystanders, suspects, police officers. Its the same outcome. For what, illegal cell phone use? At the time off the pursuit, it was not known that a weapon was in the car. How about helicopter pursuit? How about a magnetic tracer that is thrown by an officer at a pursuit route intersection that magnetically attaches to the car and the car can be followed by gps? How about finding out who owns the car by registration look up and gps their phone to see if they are the drivers. If not then find out if the driver is a family member, on loan whatever and gps their number. It takes maybe 5 or 10 minutes. If the car is stolen, the magnetic tracer will work.

Always property damage. Potential loss of life. Really these high speed pursuits are just not worth it.

Comment

Cali plate and filled with stuff suggests student to me. Sucks. :(
                      2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
                      2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
                      1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
                      1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
                      - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
                      1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
                      1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
                      Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

VERY SAD....
                        RIP

The criminal should get life in prison

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                          VERY SAD....
                          RIP

The criminal should get life in prison
                          Agreed but then again, I also have a problem with me paying for someone to rot in prison. Just get it over with.

COTM

Comment

:( r.i.p
                            sigpic
                            ^Back in the game^
                            BUILD THREAD: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201281
                            FS thread:
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214105

Comment

Originally posted by fronton View Post
                              all because some guy was talking on a cell phone? retarded
                              it's stupid, but obviously there was more going on there than just the cell phone. you don't try to run from the cops in a pickup truck for that...
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                              X