Porsche find.
Collapse
X
-
I stored my euro E30 in a storage garage that's 10x20 for 140 dollars a month. My first 3 months were free too, some sort of promotion they had that i jumped on. I still rent the space, but I haven't had a car in it in about 5 years. I also parted out an '87 iS in the same unit.
just sharing for the people curious about doing this..Leave a comment:
-
i saw a lot of 356s in LA. a lot. at least 1 a day. (and that's a lot opposed to MD where i've seen maybe 2 in my life.)Leave a comment:
-
I'd like to have me a 356 Porsche, I would rather have a 80's 930 but a 356 would doLeave a comment:
-
-
I agree, contacting the owner on non-business terms is risky. Please get creative and come up with a business related reason.
Brainstorming here:
Audit the account - look for an error (termination date) that needs correcting
Customer service call - make sure everything is to his standards, build rapport
Sales call - talk about venting storage units to release the moisture build up inside, offer your assistanceLeave a comment:
-
-
In regards to using storage spaces as working garages; it all comes down to the owner of the storage units. Here in WI, most storage units allow you to work on your car, as long as there are no flames (no welding/torching), and no poisonous fumes (open gas tanks, cars running inside units). Basically, as long as you aren't endangering other people or the storage units themselves, you're free to do as you please.Leave a comment:
-
wow just found another file that says theres a 1947 chevy in it.
on the title it says CHRY for the make though.... looked it up and tons of chevys came up so i figure that means chevy?Leave a comment:
-
at my place? big enough for a car?
you're looking at probably a 10X20 and we run those at 189$ a monthLeave a comment:
-
i can take a photo of the storage unit door if you'd like, anything more than that would be illegal haha.Leave a comment:
-
yeah, i just wanted to share the story, because it's not every day you hear about one. between 55-59 there was only 21 thousand made, and I'm sure there's a lot less around today. just kinda neat, i was looking them up and there's a shit ton of replicasLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: