RIP Flattus Maximus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Flattus Maximus

It is a sad day, well yesterday was. I use to love going to see GWAR and getting covered with gods knows what in my younger days..

Flattus Maximus, you will be missed.

John

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo!

Originally posted by vlad
    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

so weird last night on the way to a skate spot in sac my friend requested we listen to gwar..... as we were listening to slayer LOL

Comment

I had a drink to him yesterday.
        Got to see them on Oct. 20.... wont be the same ever again :(
        -David

Comment

that sucks, i listen to GWAR all the time. i wonder what their plans are now?
          Originally posted by BillBrasky
          That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
          Originally posted by acolella76
          i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
          2007 CVPI, stock and slow
          1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
          1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
          Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

oh man. Hadn't heard about this. I saw them in like '91!

RIP Cory
            '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

RIP Cory

88 M3 Diamantschwarz
              89 M3 Zinnoberrot
              56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
              www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

A sad day for metal. RIP Cory.

Comment

They look like a cross between masters of the universe figures and the bads guys from the movie THOR . R.I.P. non the less but i would rather listen to slayer.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                    They look like a cross between masters of the universe figures and the bads guys from the movie THOR . R.I.P. non the less but i would rather listen to slayer.
                    Did some one say Slayer???

Kerry King from SLAYER

88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                    89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                    56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                    www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

HELL YES !!!!!!! My dad got to meet tom araya at a jeep dealership he was writing service at. My dad wrote up the service on his car. It was about 11 years ago,
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                      X