No announcement yet.

Fully Built Sti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body kit is way too F&F style for my tastes. I do like the hood, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafxod View Post
      I know I know. Rather immoral for a subby, but seeing this thing beat on would break anyones heart.
      See thats just the thing; its a Subaru, not a honda. It should be built so that you CAN beat on it. Around here there are quite a few subies that are built not for straight power, but reliability so that we can go ice racing, compete in local rally-x, etc... IMO, that's how an STI should be done up.

Now your friend has an STI that he's poured a ton of money into, and with that much power he's gotta be super careful or he's gonna blow something up, soon.

I'd take nearly stock HP numbers + lighter wheels/handling mods over huge power + useless ride height any day..
      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

^ then im glad there is more than one sti in the world, so we all can build one up to our hearts desire.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
          ^ then im glad there is more than one sti in the world, so we all can build one up to our hearts desire.
          Thats very true. But just because there's more than one doesn't mean I cant feel sad about seeing one neutered by the stance n show crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
            Subaru motors cant hold power.
            you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
            That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
              you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
              He's an EVO brohomo. Give 'im some slack. ;)
              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Cleeeeeeannnnnnnn

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                  Thats very true. But just because there's more than one doesn't mean I cant feel sad about seeing one neutered by the stance n show crowd.
                  Its not a stance car at all lol. Im sure hes gonna put some track time on it. But when you pay 4k for a one off paint job and even more for the body work im not suprised he doesnt want some idiot losing control in the snow and hitting him.

Comment

pics are awesome, but ive seen better looking E30 winter beaters.
                    Originally posted by HarryPotter
                    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

I know I know. Rather immoral for a subby, but seeing this thing beat on would break anyones heart.
                      Why was the car built with a high hp engine if it wasn't going to get beat on?

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                        This will see full boost regularly, but not as a daily, and not in the winter. Its a weekend car. If you had 50k into an e30 i dont think you would daily it in the winter either.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                          He mentions above that it may see track time, which softens my feelings towards it immensely :)

At least it will be "used" for something other than a show piece that gets no action.

Comment

for the love of god... Why do they only come in 4 doors.... :|

1992 BMW 325iC
                            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

This will see full boost regularly, but not as a daily, and not in the winter. Its a weekend car. If you had 50k into an e30 i dont think you would daily it in the winter either.
                              If I had $50k into an e30 I'd just shoot myself because I can't find anything better to put my money into.
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                                for the love of god... Why do they only come in 4 doors.... :|
                                You can always get one of these :D

Comment

Working...
                                X