Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That sounds awful, though... Mainly Thermo and Fluids. I have Materials, and Diff EQ this coming semester too.
    I might drop Structural Geology so ill be at 15 credits. its a second semester junior class so im taking it a year early but feel that may not be a good idea.
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
      all i wanna do is cry this semester.
      18 credit hours.

Diff Eq -fun
      Mechanics and materials -supper fun
      Thermodynamics -the reason im an engineer
      Fluid mechanics -i use it daily

(no care about these below)
      Structural Geology
      Reservoir Rock Properties

And $1300 for books!!
      Do work son! Trust me, it pays off big time.

Oh...and as far as book prices goes, mine were the same.
      However, keep the main ones...you'll be using them during your career.

Comment

is fun your way of saying shitty and super shitty..??
        ive heard they suck haha.
        1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
        2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
        <<Flickr>>

Comment

Second lecture of Calc II today. Everything's so much easier to comprehend...the second time around

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That sounds awful, though... Mainly Thermo and Fluids. I have Materials, and Diff EQ this coming semester too.
            I remember doing Fluids II, Systems, and Materials II, plus making up some random calc class that I hadn't taken until then and a gen ed class or two.....22 credits + trying to work my part time job at the airport. That was the worst term of college. Due to epic bell curving of the final grades, it turned out fine, but I was pretty sure that I was about to fail 3 classes total after midterms.
            e92 M3
            e30 M3 s52 swap
            w203 C240 wagon (DD)
            190e 5.6 swap (in surgery)

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
              is fun your way of saying shitty and super shitty..??
              ive heard they suck haha.
              Its all a matter of perspective :)

If your asking if they're challenging courses....yes, very much so.
              My opinion is that your overloaded, if A's are your goals.

I guess what i was saying is that i love those subjects! Hope you find them somewhat interesting...otherwise, you will hate your job LOL

Whats is your major?

Comment

Cant believe Week 3 of the quarter is already over, damn.
                Things have gotten off to a good start for me; Aced my first calc quiz, and maintaining A's in all classes.

However, I had no idea truly HOW boring/annoying accounting is. I don't think I've ever had this much "bull shit" homework. Tedious and redundant as hell. Hours, and hours. Easy....but extremely time consuming. God damn.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                  Cant believe Week 3 of the quarter is already over, damn.
                  Things have gotten off to a good start for me; Aced my first calc quiz, and maintaining A's in all classes.

However, I had no idea truly HOW boring/annoying accounting is. I don't think I've ever had this much "bull shit" homework. Tedious and redundant as hell. Hours, and hours. Easy....but extremely time consuming. God damn.
                  accounting is horrible on all levels...the deeper you get into it, the worse it is. i don't know why i have friends who major in accounting when they complain about it more than praise it lol

Comment

Just got my Mechanics of Materials textbook...all the way the fuck from the REPUBLIC of KOREA. lol

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

In a few weeks I'll be hiking around west of Las Vegas for my structure tectonics class.. Pretty excited

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

its 1:33 AM and i still have another 2 pages of political science paper to type... eff I hate procrastinating and the interwebzzz
                        Instagram:@himynameskevin
                        sigpic

Flickr!

Comment

Even/Even power trig integration is ruining my morning.

Everything else is going awesome though.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

currently up reviewing past hw problems for a calc II midterm that i have tmrw.
                            also making the cheat sheet that we're allowed to bring.

funny/awkward thing is that i feel like i dont really need it anymore...but i feel like making it is good practice on its own.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

I always felt making the cheat sheet taught me more than lectures did. I almost never used it in the actual exams tho.
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

got a b+ on my engineering calc class midterm AHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS (LiL B voice)

but forreal though, the class avg was 17/25 lmaooo

time to swag it out on finals in two weeks!

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X