No announcement yet.

R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck school. an econ final tomorrow and sociology Tuesday, then I'm off to Miami for a cruise.

These next 48 hours can't come fast enough

Comment

Whoever conceptualized and subsequently turned finals week a generally accepted and standardized university practice is one sick son-of-a-bitch who deserves a slow and painful death.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
      Sounds like you need a massage.
      Originally posted by kpeng
      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

last final monday fackin mornin.. data structures and algorithms.. im gonna make it sarge.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
          Whoever conceptualized and subsequently turned finals week a generally accepted and standardized university practice is one sick son-of-a-bitch who deserves a slow and painful death.
          +1

because you know you've got an abundance of motivation to complete assignments worth 50-90% of your mark on the last day of your 4 month semester

I had two profs last year that just gave us mid terms and final papers... write the final paper after the mid term = much less stress come finals time

Comment

Anyone here done with their fall semester? Just got my final grades. I did a lot better than I expected. I got a 4.0 when I thought I would only get a 3.65! I guess it pays off to not have a life and basically live in the library during finals week!

Comment

^nicely done
              booked christmas time off from my internship - done in 3 days!
              1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
              1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
              1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
              My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

I just wish you could schedule when to take finals instead of having set times. I know some classes/universities will do this, but I wish it was standard across the board.

Dustin Wark | Instagram tumblrFlickr

Comment

Ughh already in Week 4 of the quarter and midterms are approaching...
                  Got Calc III coming up next week, as well as an econ development course, business-marketing, and another econ upper div course....

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                    Ughh already in Week 4 of the quarter and midterms are approaching...
                    Got Calc III coming up next week, as well as an econ development course, business-marketing, and another econ upper div course....

Dat quarter system tho
                    '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
                      Dat quarter system tho
                      How many unis actually use the quarter system? this is the first i've heard of it!

On another note, i've been putting off submitting my mid-internship report thing to the faculty - what a huge PITA that thing is to do....maybe they won't notice
                      1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
                      1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
                      1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
                      My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

Got a mid term in philosophy coming up, my teacher is a relativist, so my grade is relative to what he believes. Everyone generally fails all of his tests. Yay for philosophy.

Comment

I start a 22 credit grad school semester tomorrow.

I also have to e30's to build. let's see which wins

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                            Got a mid term in philosophy coming up, my teacher is a relativist, so my grade is relative to what he believes. Everyone generally fails all of his tests. Yay for philosophy.
                            At least he practices what he preaches
                            '91 325i

Comment

I procrastinated so hard that I didn't enroll in classes.
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

First day of the spring semester started today, I just want summer to arrive already lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X