R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I study:

Make study sheets, rewriting material helps me remember things.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

To all my University of California homies, you guys ready for next week? :D

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
        To all my University of California homies, you guys ready for next week? :D
        My finals are next week also! I'm super excited!

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          My finals are next week also! I'm super excited!
          Fuck ya mang. I'm a first quarter freshman and I've never studied so hard before in my life. Tryna go beast mode.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
            Fuck ya mang. I'm a first quarter freshman and I've never studied so hard before in my life. Tryna go beast mode.
            Yeah same here, I've never really studied before and I've always done well in school but I think I'm gonna be studying for my CalcII and Chem finals....

Comment

What works the best for me for classes based on homework/tests (calc, physics, thermo, etc): redo all the homeworks and try to understand how the provided solutions are done. Then do the midterms over again, again going through it with and then without the solutions to figure out how you are doing it/should be doing it.

Reading the book never really works for me, I have to work problems. I wish I had figured that out freshman year, it took a year of middling grades before I started kicking ass and taking names to my satisfaction.

First quarter grad school finals start next thursday....ffffuuuuuuuu
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

^ Pretty much what I've done. My calc teacher is letting us have a cheat-sheet, so I went batshit crazy with it, and have copied literally every single formula, every single midterm problem, and even more example problems. 4.5 hours & 11 problems, aww yeeee

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

I don't study :D

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                  Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

We're gridin out here... Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, then GTFO back to my E30 :D

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

I've got a chem test tomorrow. I've studied the past two days in a row and still know nothing. I'm about to just say fuck it.

Comment

Comment

Good luck bro. Im taking a small break now. Im doing a very fast paced schedule myself. Im taking 20+ hours every ten weeks to get my bachelors of science in polysomnography by next august. I feel your pain
                          I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Im not apposed to wiping my ass with my jizz rag

Comment

Originally posted by magoo_lc1 View Post
                            ...bachelors of science in polysomnography...

congrats, i had to google that one.

studying for me includes watching movies, making dinner, working out, and having fun with my girl. i mostly have project-oriented portfolio based classes and essays to write, no serious final exams.

Comment

Anyone here ever take microeconomics?
                              :hitler:
                              I've got a two days to brush up on imperfect/perfect competition, return to scale, and all that bull shit. Got most defintions down, just need to get those graphical displays down for those 3 pesky short answers...

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Calc 2 final in an hour...have I studied? FUUUUCCCKKKK no...

Comment

Working...
                                X