No announcement yet.

R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to write a 14 page anthropology paper by tomorrow @ 8pm....Have I started? HELL NO. I've been studying quantum mechanics for my damn physics class.
    -Pierre
    1987 535is
    1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
      Anyone here ever take microeconomics?
      3 years later and I still remember that crap. You only have to remember perfect competition. That's where the market has no company/seller large enough to dominate and set the price a certain good/service.

Imperfect competition is a market that does not meet the criteria for perfect competition.

Blah blah blah.. Economics was probably the easiest class I've ever taken.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        Calc 2 final in an hour...have I studied? FUUUUCCCKKKK no...
        LMFAO. Dude, I had my calc final last night, in my own room (since I had a schedudling conflict) Long story short, the professor never came back to the room (across campus from where the test was being given for everyone else, and I fell asleep. Then some random math professors on that floor of the math building came and woke me up .
        I ended up just slippin the test under my prof's door, and since he couldnt clarify one of the problems for me, he just gave me auto full credit on the problem

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Finals are completo...fuck yeah!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

damn you are lucky with that calc exam. Mine is tonght at 9pm. I have kicked my CADD and physics' finals ass today though.
            2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
            (Daily Driver)
            Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
            KW V2 Coilovers
            VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Finance.

FUCK IT IN THE ASS.
              1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Fucking done. Feels nice as fuck. About to go home tomorrow, chill to the max for a whole fucking month. Then come back next quarter with 10x professors (didn't check my professor evals this past quarter)and get a 4.0. Gotta boost that GPA way back up.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Damn. I'm on the first page of a short five paper essay and I'm already making my periods and commas size 14 font... its gonna be a long night

Comment

doing a matlab model of an LS1 for performance, emissions, and such.

Hooooly shit has it been a long night.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I said fuck it. I'm just playing Skyrim. And Skyward Sword. And using a different type of sword with the woman. Finals start next Tuesday...I'll start freaking out Sunday.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                        ...I'll start freaking out Sunday.
                        1987 325is Black/Black
                        -Stock (mostly)

Comment

Wooo 3.5, pretty happy about that, given the lack of studying I did.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

waited till yesterday to start on homework of four chapters for my psych class, who's final is tomorrow.. Almost done with that..

Then calc-2 test on tuesday that I havent studied for yet.. Going to be shitty two days..

As for habits.. I cannot study in dead silence. Always have to have some music lightly playing while studying.

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                              As for habits.. I cannot study in dead silence. Always have to have some music lightly playing while studying.
                              Yepp, I just had a shit ton of Pretty Lights in a playlist for my studying/r3v-browsing...

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                Wooo 3.5, pretty happy about that, given the lack of studying I did.
                                Very nice. Got a 2.8, which was pretty meh for me considering I had 4.3 in high school, but what le fuck. At one point, I was literally thinking I'd go on academic probation. Oh well, gonna try to hit dat 4.0 this quarter with some chilllll ass classes and seminars.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X