R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Yeah same here, I was around 3.8-3.9 unweighted. Fuck IB. That's all.
    ....holy shit how? I had like a 3.8 last year average, first semester this year i had a 3.3, now it'll be better (5 weeks left) this semester but not 3.8 range. And that's all weighted.
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
      ....holy shit how? I had like a 3.8 last year average, first semester this year i had a 3.3, now it'll be better (5 weeks left) this semester but not 3.8 range. And that's all weighted.
      damn niggbetta step his game up, my junior year i had a 4.3

and look at my now, had to settle for shitty ass ucsucksdick

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

How are everyone's midterms going/studying for them?

Just had two midterms today.
        Think I aced my Midterm for my core History/Writing class and did pretty okay on the Calculus.
        Tomorrow is my persian midterm, wooo!

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Got 100 on my cultural geography but bombed my calc and statics tests. It just sucks because I know how to do the problems the time constraints just kill me. Guess ill have to practice more before finals.

Comment

fuck it C's get degrees bros

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
            Ig:ryno_pzk
            I like the tuna here.
            Originally posted by lambo
            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
              fuck it C's get degrees bros
              No joke, I hit that same realizations like 10 minutes ago...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

fortunately i came to that realization about a year ago.. its all about doing the bare minimum to get through the shit storm of college.
                I have one semester left

I like the tuna here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                  fortunately i came to that realization about a year ago.. its all about doing the bare minimum to get through the shit storm of college.
                  I have one semester left
                  Yeah this last month has been hell. In high school I set stupidly high standards for myself and this semester has caused an internal moral struggle for me concerning grades and even now that I say I don't give a shit...I still do :\

Edit: freeride, your post count better stay there...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    Yeah this last month has been hell. In high school I set stupidly high standards for myself and this semester has caused an internal moral struggle for me concerning grades and even now that I say I don't give a shit...I still do :\

Edit: freeride, your post count better stay there...

yea dude i feel you. I just finished a 23 page research paper. WHAT THE FUCK@!

why?

fuck college

I like the tuna here.

Comment

I don't have midterms in both of my college classes at AVC, I guess my teachers don't care? Anyways im starting to drop the ball on CA 107(Windows Hardware and Software support) everything's all clustered and my CA 103(Intro to Microcomputers) is making me sleepy lately because I know the stuff already, basically its easy its just mandatory to take it. So far an A and a B this semester, hopefully ill get a spot for General Ed classes.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
                      1986 325e (EUR)
                      Grey Market
                      Zinno
                      327i Build
                      Zender kit
                      ESM 008TA

Restoration progress TBA

Originally posted by ethrtyiS
                      sweet! day after my first final. really getting waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up then!!

Comment

what do you boys think about adderall? I love the stuff. Im a very self motivated person, but when im in a jam and tired/sick of work it always saves my ass.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

plasma physics test tomorrow. Starting studying now. ffffffuuuu
                          CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
                          For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

Originally posted by spike68 View Post
                            When it comes down to it, the grades dont matter. Id rather get grades that are just enough to pass, but still knowing i got a lot out of the class, rather than a class being so easy that i would have to try hard to not get an A.
                            A lot of money goes into school, so get the most out of those classes.
                            This sounds crazy, but I take core class with instructors that students claim to be "difficult" (which usually, in most cases here at my local community college, means the student is just lazy and blames it on the instructor) cause usually you learn a lot since they are willing to challenge you more often.

I took a difficult instructor for English 1 and got so much out of it. I went from feeling like a poor writer, to feeling i can go above and beyond with my writing now. I didnt come out with a fantastic grade, but the knowledge I gained is much more valuable.

Jobs dont look at your grades. They look at what you graduated with and thats it. Experience will certainly outweigh anything now days since it proves to can perform a certain job or task (In most cases).

EDIT: Sorry for being off topic, just thought id make a point

I have poor studying habits. At least i dont blame it on the instructors like other people here do. But the most i do is just read chapters from the book and go over old homeworks or quizzes. Works for some classes............SOME classes.............. -____________________________-

If you want to do a grad program, your grades matter a lot.
                            Originally posted by Gruelius
                            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

lol lambo, i know exactly what you mean. I was freaking the fuck out fall quarter cause i got a 2.7, but then in the spring i did amazingly better.

now with the first round of midterms behind me, i feel so chill.
                              LOL on my persian midterm today, i was the last student left in the classroom with our professor, and even stayed a few mintues after class ended.

I'm hella slow at farsi, but i think i got an a+.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
                                If you want to do a grad program, your grades matter a lot.
                                this man speaks the truth. I dont see the point in 'c's get degrees'. I understand prioritizing my efforts. If its a non-major class, or some bullshit art requirement then its my last priority and if i get a C, meh so be it. However if it is any course that will affect my major or future, you better believe im going to bust my balls.

Furthermore, if i do have some BS class that is easy I'm getting an A. No reason to slack just for the fuck of it.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Sounds like you need a massage.
                                Originally posted by kpeng
                                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Working...
                                X