No announcement yet.

B of A class action law suit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm whats a checkbook? damn old timers with your old time lingo and do dads. lol jk.

I'm was a spendthrift and only recently have I seen the error in my ways of spending. I use to get those little mailed cards with the perforated sides that tell me my account was overdrafted all the time, not so much lately.

It's all about being aware of what you have and spending moderately. I need a lot of life learning lol but I will try and look into these credit unions you old folk are chattering about, quick question about credit unions tho. They are just another name for smaller banks right?
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

From the little I know: Usually they are locally owned - and not part of a larger chain. Often times they are owned by unions (a teacher's union, or a pipe fitter's union, etc...) - they generally are set up as a "not for profit" corporation kind of thing - so they aren't out to rape you. It use to be that you had to be in the union to join what ever credit union, now, most all open to the public.

They are still FDIC insured and all that jazz. The only down side is that you can't really do your banking if you're out of their area, except to use an ATM. I use to travel a lot and would need to deposit checks all over the place, so that became an issue for me. Otherwise, they generally have great customer service.
      Last edited by george graves; 11-15-2011, 12:33 AM.
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Interesting, it sounds a lot more close knit and personal than the big company. Not sure if I need to switch over just yet since I haven't had any serious issues with BofA but on the other hand Wells Fargo was just a ridiculous bunch of crazies.

I have one credit card and a mortgage with BofA and no real issues with them on those and my checkings is a million times better than WF. I will do my research on these credit unions. Thanks GG for shedding some light for me. Much appreciated!!
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
        X