Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skyrim

Just bought it last night and was late for work this morning cause I could not stop playing. Holy crap! The map is enormous and the level up perk and skill system is crazy! Anyone else?
    -Joe

Yup probably played a good 10 hrs o so already fucking win imo
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

You guys on console, or PC?

I was tempted to buy it on PC but apparently it wasn't adapted for it very well.

Probably a good thing I haven't bought it anyways.

Sent from my SK17a using Tapatalk

Comment

Console. Yeah the controls are basically flawless for the 360. Hotkeys are pretty handy on the PC but I feel the game is built with console in mind.

I was just walking and a moose crossed my path... Not 2 seconds later it was attacked my a wolf and killed. Love all the little stuff like that in Skyrim.
        -Joe

Comment

Im going to buy it right now actually, see ya in a few weeks r3v
          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

almost 40 hours played in 3 days. no time for r3v or life
            Advanded Delphin Division
            My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

went to the release with my buddies, haven't seen them since. i take it its a good game i wouldnt mind picking it up!

Comment

room mate picked up a ps3 just for this game... he had it plugged in using RCA cables. After 3 days i finally forced him to go HDMI and after seeing the difference he:
                Build Threads:
                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Damnit... like I have time for an awesome RPG. Guess I'll have to make some; probably nab this for pc. I have a usb xbox controller to use if the controlls are a little wacky with the keyboard/mouse combo.

Comment

Who the hell still uses RCA cables to hook up to an HDMI equipped TV?! Good HDMI cables are like, 6 bucks.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by e30slidewayz View Post
                      Damnit... like I have time for an awesome RPG. Guess I'll have to make some; probably nab this for pc. I have a usb xbox controller to use if the controlls are a little wacky with the keyboard/mouse combo.
                      Holy shit you can use the 360 controller on your PC?!?! Am I way behind video game tech?
                      -Joe

Comment

Playing on pc using game controller on high graphics and it looks tits
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                          Who the hell still uses RCA cables to hook up to an HDMI equipped TV?! Good HDMI cables are like, 6 bucks.
                          he's SF Delta unit, ie: can kill things and bring them back to life.. not so hot with technology
                          Build Threads:
                          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I need HD! Some of the words are a little fuzzy but it's a 68" tv so I'm debating wether or not I want to go smaller but HD. Are the graphics good enough to make it worth it?
                            -Joe

Comment

New Zelda on the Wii, I'm looking forward to that.

Sent from my SK17a using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X