Mt Washington Climb 11/12/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mt Washington Climb 11/12/11

Me and a couple buddies climbed Mt. Washington this past weekend, figured I'd throw up some pictures:

I'm the one in the UMass hoodie

1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

cool.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Now that's sweet. Talk about one hell of a view!

Comment

Looks like cold fun!
        i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Cool...I've been up there a couple of times before. How was it at the top?
          For those who don't know, it can get a bit windy up there..

"A weather observatory on the summit once held the record for the highest wind gust directly measured at the Earth's surface, 231 mph (372 km/h) (or 103 m/s), on the afternoon of April 12, 1934"
          1988 325i Vert
          1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

-7 degrees with windchill, about 50mph winds with 70mph gusts....we were up there for about 15 minutes; enough to drink a victory beer, wolf down two sandwich's, and take pictures
            1991 318is ---230K - DD
            1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
            so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

for those of you that don't know about Mt. Washington, it can be a very dangerous place.

Mt. washington's website is down for the moment, so i give you this. http://www.backpacker.com/october_08...inations/12622

Comment

1917 meters..um...not bad, you trio really accomplished something:D
                gabriella psychic

Comment

Working...
                X