No announcement yet.

i really need help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if she is a broke college student, buy her a car that is paid for in cash, on the spot. $3000 or whatever you can afford. you give her the money, she buys the car. she titles it in her name, she pays the insurance. this is the simplest way. you do not want to be paying monthly for 5 years. that... is not a good idea.

i've been in your shoes, had an ex your exs shoes. i bought my ex an e30. i gave her the title. we arent together anymore, but that is unrelated. she still drives it around. if i were to do it over though, i'd buy her a good e30. not a sub $1000 e30. but it was her first car and she doesnt have very good spatial perception. she did end up backing into a fire hydrant. lol.
    Last edited by Kershaw; 11-16-2011, 07:45 AM.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
      Hmmm...young boyfriend buying car for young girlfriend...this won't end well.
      Yep, well at least we will get a new Judge Judy video out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
        She is an adult, therefore she can buy her own car.

If she is not, then her parents can.

Why would she need a car in the kitchen anyway?
        Originally posted by Joe G View Post
        what he said. I split a $500 E30 with my Ex...it was a fucking fiasco. Insurance, registration, maintenance, etc....
        Originally posted by der affe View Post
        Listen to us old folk, no good deed goes unpunished.

I give it 4 months after said purchase before an emo whiney thread is started about said purchase of car and the debt you are left with after she leaves you for a guy in his early 30's.
        Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
        if she is a broke college student, buy her a car that is paid for in cash, on the spot. $3000 or whatever you can afford. you give her the money, she buys the car. she titles it in her name, she pays the insurance. this is the simplest way. you do not want to be paying monthly for 5 years. that... is not a good idea.

i've been in your shoes, had an ex your exs shoes. i bought my ex an e30. i gave her the title. we arent together anymore, but that is unrelated. she still drives it around. if i were to do it over though, i'd buy her a good e30. not a sub $1000 e30. but it was her first car and she doesnt have very good spatial perception. she did end up backing into a fire hydrant. lol.

seriously, a terrible idea
        Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I bought Claudia Massolinni a car when I was your age but kept the title in my name. She was a smoking hot latino piece of ass you couldnt trust further than i could shotput accidents fat ass. We were a real pair. I threw her out of my house and
          While I was on vacation she conned my mother into giving her the title and she forged my name and went to New Mexico. lol.
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

in for pics.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

pics of said gf then will go from their :)
              Originally posted by InuFaye
              silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
              Originally posted by blunttech
              so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
              Originally posted by george graves
              An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

sounds like this girl has you by the balls my friend.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Working...
                X