krocodil anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

krocodil anyone?

Saw this on r/wtf....just had to share it.

Click at your own risk. NSFL

http://www.reddit.com/tb/mimja

And nice little video

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ad_1309055573

Think I'm gina go fap a little bit :up:

Lol, people do some dumb shit xD

P.S. this thread needs some NASTY pics to make fellow members sick =) I'll take care of that!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by F34R; 11-19-2011, 11:37 PM.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

So succulent the meat just falls off the bone...

Comment

Ok wtf am I looking at? No way that pic is real. Essplain fool.
        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Click the video link and read the paragraph at the top.

"Cheap super heroin" they make themselves. Fuck. Drug addicts. Fuck them.

Sent from my SK17a using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
            its all real, research krokodil, its a really fucked up drug, i saw this a while back and became sick to my stomach, its really nasty, people who continually use the drug die with in 3 years, its real big over in russia

When people ask you what car you drive and you say a BMW and they get all excited until they see it...
            my build thread. M50 swap, shaved bay, and wire tuck. http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87351

Comment

Yep, you can make it from OTC cold meds and makes your skin rot the fuck off. Nasty shit.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                "How is Krokodil made?
                The problem is not necessarily desomorphine addiction, it's the fact that krokodil users are unable to make a pure enough final product prior to use. When performed in a lab, the transformation of codeine into desomorphine is a rather easy, three step synthesis. When cooked in a kitchen lab, however, krokodil users often lack for materials, and thus use gasoline as a solvent along with red phosphorous, iodine, and hydrochloric acid as reactants to synthesize desomorphine from codeine tablets."

"Once the skin around the injection site is damaged, the area becomes a target for gangrene. This leads to skin decay around the injection site, and, in time, the skin sloughs off, often exposing the bone below."

It sounds like a direct-to-Netflix horror movie plot — a cheap, addictive drug available in a foreign land, that turns the user's skin a scaly green color. Soon it rots the flesh, causing the user's skin to emulate that of a crocodile, leaving bone and muscle tissue exposed to the world. But the Russian drug known as…

You have to sign in to see this one I believe. Not for the weak*

No joke on how real this shit is, one of the most nasty ways to go out if you ask me.

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

let me just say that that is one of the most discusting thing i ahve ever seen and i wanna say i hate you guys for showing me that hahaha on a side note my girlfriend threw up after i showed her hahaha
                  Fuck you buddy

Comment

It seems like you would die of a blood infection or from bleeding LONG before you were able to see bone like that. How does a wound like that NOT bleed?

I'm still skeptical...

Comment

wait...wasn't krokodil in a video game or anime?
                      BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                        It seems like you would die of a blood infection or from bleeding LONG before you were able to see bone like that. How does a wound like that NOT bleed?

I'm still skeptical...
                        That picture does seem little excessive but when use to work at an outpatient center, I use to perform pretty nasty debridments like this. You can literally see and smell the rotting flesh along with the bones sometimes. Some of which formed from just a simple bed sore.

Comment

goddamn that is fucking disgusting.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post

I'm still skeptical...
                            Did you ever watch the videos? I was the same way till they showed a woman getting her thigh worked on. It ate a hole through her leg and she was not bleeding.

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Wtf????

Comment

Working...
                              X