laptop info please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laptop info please.

does anyone have a dell inspiron 1545 laptop with a mouse problem or a battery problem? the battery randomly dies so it has to be plugged in all the time...and the mouse is really sketchy and sometimes only half of the mouse pad actually works...any ideas please?
    Fuck you buddy

Dude... google is your friend. Hit up the dell forums or something.

Comment

Update your touchpad driver, buy new battery off ebay

Comment

Funny... None of my friends 10 year old Apple powerbooks have any problems... That said, I know that batteries tend to go bad in dells(they did in mine, and my brothers). So as somebody suggested, just go buy a new one. Cant be too expensive.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
          Funny... None of my friends 10 year old Apple powerbooks have any problems... That said, I know that batteries tend to go bad in dells(they did in mine, and my brothers). So as somebody suggested, just go buy a new one. Cant be too expensive.
          Funny, your friend's Powerbooks also cost double the price and are PPC architecture, ew
          Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Funny, you can get them for about $400 or less now and they're still faster than most of my friends new Dell's

But you're really going to provoke an argument in a thread where somebody is asking for help? Have some decency. I was simply making a joke.

Go here be happy!

Comment

mac fag^^^ pc FTW!!!!

op,just to let you know any rechargeable battery will go bad after 3 or more years and you need a new mouse pad.

Comment

after 3 dell inspirons i have giving up on dells and especially windows and gone back to mac.

Comment

PC's are for nerds

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                    But you're really going to provoke an argument in a thread where somebody is asking for help? Have some decency. I was simply making a joke.
                    You're the one that started it by making the first "Apple vs PC" crack, what did you expect?

Comment

You cnat leave labtops lugged in all the time... kills the batteries

You have to charge when it gets LOW

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                        You're the one that started it by making the first "Apple vs PC" crack, what did you expect?
                        Yes, I should have known better.

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                        Exactly. You can manage to destroy ANY laptops battery this way.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Are we talking about computer machines?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post

You have to charge when it gets LOW
                            nonsense. they're lithium ion batteries, and if your laptop isn't a POS, it monitors the battery smartly.
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Well my brother sits around all day on his labtop plugged in. Battery was toast. It was a compaq from 2010 Christmas

New battery and it was way better... so it speaks for itself

Comment

Working...
                              X