No announcement yet.

Black Friday Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No time to shop, too busy putting Cyber Monday Packages together...
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I bought some snow tires from Discount Tire Direct for $50 off today.

Originally posted by whysimon
      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
        Bought myself a tool kit from Lowes. Not the greatest tools but at least most of the sockets in there are six sided. Also picked up harbor freights low profile jack and two jack stands. I can finally fuck around with the car with my own shit!
        About time Adam! Now come to my house, bring your LSD, newly acquired jack and stands, and lets put it in, and get sliding!

Comment

Name the time and what beer you would like.

Comment

probably tomorrow or later today.. i get off at 4.. and it will get dark by the time i get home. but if you really want to try....

Comment

i stayed up all night only to buy nothing, then hit up harbor freight today for a low pro jack and some car ramps.

Comment

I got the asus transformer, it'S not so bad but there are definitely better tablets out there. Great bang for the buck at only $250 ($295 because best buy decided to "pre install" zagg shields on all of them and charge for them later) and another $100 for the keyboard that comes with it.

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

The girlfriend and I drove out to Desert Hills Outlets, 4 hrs away, and did some shopping!

got 3 pairs of Pumas @ 50% ( whole store was half off), and a pair of dress shoes.

we also got interviewed for the local cbs news! good day!
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I went to Sears at 6:30 and got a set of deep impact sockets (metric and SAE for $20) and a tool bag with a metal handle for $10

Got my vacuum too... works great

Comment

^^^ i was set out on getting a vacuum and i never got one :(

Comment

Picked up a nice rugged tool bag and a multimeter for $18 total. Im happy.
                        Also got my gf her xmas gift for $100 off. Not gonna say what bc she lurks the forums to find my gifts lol.

Comment

Went to sears at 7pm looking for a full set of metric and standard wrenches the place had been ransacked so after walking around the mall for an hour bought a badass suit for $80
                          Originally posted by Ryan...
                          Please do not ban me.
                          Originally posted by JeST
                          I get the feeling this thread is more "which r3v member would you jerk off?"

Comment

Amazon still bringing the deals. The later it gets the better it gets with their gold box stuff, all the way through next week. Check it out http://www.amazon.com/b?node=3840820...&creative=9325
                            Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                            Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Working...
                            X