Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ménière's disease, BPPV, vertigo etc...do you need help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So your ignorant regardless of pain, at least my brother is dick only when he is in pain.
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by e30e View Post
      So your ignorant regardless of pain, at least my brother is dick only when he is in pain.

That's about as dumbed down as you could make it I take it....lol. I am who I am at all times no matter what the conditions. Don't like it, fuck off.

I didn't start this thread to help those I like. Whether I feel they are assholes or not if they need the help, it's here for them.
      Last edited by joshh; 12-11-2011, 12:51 AM.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

You're showing your maturity by taking anything posted on this site seriously.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
          I had to look that up. That's another terrible one. Your parents take care of her?
          They do as much as they can. She's largely independent, regardless of not being able to drive. She has an online business or two and is able to live on her own and sustain a semi comfortable life.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
            They do as much as they can. She's largely independent, regardless of not being able to drive. She has an online business or two and is able to live on her own and sustain a semi comfortable life.

That's awesome. I'm sure you get the call once in a while to go rescue her. Sounds like she has a great family.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
            X