Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at E34s

Thoughts on this badboy?

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Not sure on price, might be trading plus ~$2k on his end.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

That things ugly, it's really just the wheels. the e34 is so much more comfortable than the e30. Theres a tons of room to stretch, be it stretching on a trip, stretching a female, ect...

I do like e34's a lot. I think with some proper wheels it could be very nice. e38 weaves would look good although bigger wheels do look good on them.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Price is way too high.
      Tell him you know the wheels are worth 5000 so he can keep them and sell you the car for 1000.

Comment

E34s are very nice...drove my buddy's 525i for six months and enjoyed every day of it. I've driven 535is too...same size but much more power. Door cards and headliner have a tendency to fall apart and then there is the dreaded seat twist! You attempt to adjust the power seat and only one side moves, causing the whole seat to twist. NIce cars overall. I would own one...but not for 6K. My buddy's car was a 91, 525i manual with 127k...he paid $2200. ( But i negotiated the deal!)

Comment

i agree, $6k is way too much. Yes, i know those wheels are aweful and already said he can keep em and give me more of the green stuff. If i can get the right cash on top of the car i think i might go for it and make it a tastefully done daily.

Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

ask vlad for advice
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I've had my e34 for about three years and it's been a fantastic daily. Decent gas mileage, comfortable on roadtrips, fairly easy maintenance. Mine should be crossing 250k before spring.
              -Geno

'87 325is (s52'd)
              '95 525iT
              '02 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
              '98 Disco 1

Comment

I like E34's but for me to own one i'd have to find one in pristine condition with low mileage. 540i or wide nose M5 in black on black with factory M-pars are the ones i'd want.

The only ones i see for sale around here are beat up 525i's with 200k+ on them.

Comment

what is a fair, non insulting cash amount to request on top of his car in a trade?

My car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231594

I was thinking $2.5k originally, but now im thinking around $3.5-$4k?

Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

e34's are nice (i've owned two, 95 540 and a 90 525)

I loved this car so much, felt like I was driving a limo compared to an e30..

They are not worth shit though, My 540 was absolutely mint inside and out, and I had a hell of a time selling it for $2900. It also took me months to sell my 90, I had it listed for $1000....

To be quite honest, his car is worth about $1500-2000 tops.. In your situation I would ask for about 3-4k on top.

Q
                    Last edited by e30lov; 12-22-2011, 06:42 PM.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

I second that notion.
                      But if his mind's stuck on the 6K, he won't budge. You'll have to wait till he starts losing faith.

Comment

Well as far as i know he has had 'offers around $6k'. I know he really wants my car, and i told him i dont want the wheels or any of the other parts he was going to included and that i need around $4.5k for his car. We shall see how this goes.

Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

too much money even if 5 speed 535is are hard to find.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                            I like E34's but for me to own one i'd have to find one in pristine condition with low mileage. 540i or wide nose M5 in black on black with factory M-pars are the ones i'd want.

The only ones i see for sale around here are beat up 525i's with 200k+ on them.

Narrow grilles are far far better.
                            Originally posted by LJ851
                            I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                              Well as far as i know he has had 'offers around $6k'. I know he really wants my car, and i told him i dont want the wheels or any of the other parts he was going to included and that i need around $4.5k for his car. We shall see how this goes.
                              Isn't your car S50 on ASA's? It's worth much more than that 535.

I think he would need to compensate a little more on his end, or you need to find a 540i/6.
                              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                              X