Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking any interesting courses this semester?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking any interesting courses this semester?

As for myself I am kinda boring. Dont have much choice in the MechE path. Most interesting course right now is German Language. Other than that my courses arent very interesting unless if you find Electricity & Magnetism, Differential Equations & Linear Algebra, or Dynamics exciting.

lol, i've got intermediate algebra. I somehow ended up in the advanced math in highschool, but am back to the basics again.

also have psych and english

community college is my bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by writer printer
      lol, i've got intermediate algebra. I somehow ended up in the advanced math in highschool, but am back to the basics again.

also have psych and english

community college is my bitch!
      :13thgrade:

Just playing.

As for mine, somebody once told me 300+ level classes are always more interesting... BS. Although my business law class is pretty interesting and the professor is good too.
      Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

My business law class is such a joke, I hate going to it. The teacher is our school's attorney and he is a dumbass.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

i enjoy my physical anthropology class, as well as fiction writing.

edit: i would enjoy my physical anthro class aside from my fucking professor has canceled about 3 weeks worth of class (meets twice a week) and constantly comes into class saying "Oh i feel no good, i unable to lecture today"

Hes from nepal and has a very heavy accent so i spend more time deciphering what the fuck hes saying than getting anything out of his teaching.

so in conclusion "I enjoy my physical anthropology BOOK"

Comment

I had business law a few semesters ago and found it pretty interesting. I'm currently taking construction law and really like it.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
            '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
            '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
            SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Taking one grad comp sci class @ ncsu...
              Computational models of interactive narrative
              Pretty interesting class concerning dynamic plot lines and artifically controlled actor behavior in games.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                The teacher is our school's attorney and he is a dumbass.

Those who can't, teach, right? That's been my college experience for the most part.

Jonathan, what's construction law?
                BEERTECH

Comment

Im in a natural science, german 1 (FUCK), ancient history, and pholosophy 100. I do homework like 24/7. college sucks.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                    Jonathan, what's construction law?

It concentrates on construction contract agreements, insurance policies, bonds, etc... Pretty much goes into all the legal matters of the construction industry. Its part of my construction management degree curriculum.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                    '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                    '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                    SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

that's really cool, I should have majored in that, oh well...
                      BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Werksmini
                        Im in a natural science, german 1 (FUCK), ancient history, and pholosophy 100. I do homework like 24/7. college sucks.
                        Where you go to school? You shouldnt have much work in those classes.

Comment

taking:
                          Astronomy - joke course, just for my science credit. No work/effort required.

Family Studies - another joke course, just for filling up credits. Don't do readings for it, and no realy time or effort will be put to it.

English Lit (African lit) - lots of books to read, but fun easy reads. Prof is awesome and make doing the readings and homeworks worthwhile.

Philosophy of religion -Im a Phil major, but hate the prof for this course. Very boring 3 hours lecture, and so far I have only been to my first class, for about 20 minutes to get the syllabus.
                          I have a essay for it due next Wed. Im fucked.

So I have a pretty stress free semester, except for the damn Philosophy course. My fault for not going to classes.
                          ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

I'm really enjoying German 109 and Logic.
                            The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Philiosophy 310 is pretty fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X