Any NY Rangers fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any NY Rangers fans?

Who likes hockey and whats your team? Do you guys do to the games?

e24 e9 e30
    IG: peterkaczynski

Redwings. From Michigan, it's a requirement.
    sigpic

Comment

Your location + Rangers fan = The fuck?

DEVILS! (I'm originally from South Jersey) I don't really follow it like I used to, just don't have the time.

And up here I can't catch any of the games on TV unless they're playing Boston. Then I don't have the call from Doc Emrick though, and it just ain't the same...
      '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
      '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Flyers unfortunitly, the rangers own us so far this year.
        sigpic

Comment

Edmonton Oilers, don't even matter if they win or lose.
          Originally Posted by ACMF74
          i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Arizona, The Coyotes ! I also like the Blackhawks because i'm from chicago. Smiths save on Gaborik was amazing, too bad they lost in the shoot out.

My Build

Comment

Thrashers.... oh wait. When they were here, I was a loyal fan of the Thrashers but since failed I have moved on. Otherwise my top 3 or Bruins, Leafs, and Habs. Mostly Bruins though since my dad is from the north. On another note, I am a little surprised how the Jets have climbed the ranks recently, started off almost in last and are now 2nd in s.e. division.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

I'm not a huge hockey fan but I'm going to see them tomorrow I got extremely great seats

e24 e9 e30
                IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Anahiem Ducks dont really have a chance to see them though since the nearest NHL team is 6 hours away but I do go to alot of the local CHL Thunder games. Anybody play?
                  Originally posted by Ryan...
                  Please do not ban me.
                  Originally posted by JeST
                  I get the feeling this thread is more "which r3v member would you jerk off?"

Comment

Diehard Pens fan...things are not going so well to say the least.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                    '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                    '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                    '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

sanjosesharks.
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

canux

Comment

Thought I would throw this up to the top. Habs fan all the way, dad influenced me a lot on that decision. This thread is kinda dead. Anyone else think the Pens are stacked AF?
                          sigpic
                          1991 318i

Comment

SJ Sharks!!!
                            we now have mr. dirty player of the century Raffi Torres. hes going to have to earn my liking...

and yes it does seem like the pens are pretty stacked. i really didnt think calgary would let iginla go. and they got murray from the sharks for two picks but they did just lose crosby to an injury.

Comment

Senators, of course. When I grow up I wanna be Alfredsson or Neil.
                              Wasn't a hockey fan much until I had to take my kid to arenas in the pre-dawn sleepy cold for practices. As he learned the game I did, too. Now I can run the clock at about 10 arenas and sometimes even understand NHL referees; why they're calling that phantom hook or the off-side call.

Comment

Working...
                              X