Why did you delete your Facebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did you delete your Facebook?

I am positive that just about everyone on here has/had one. I just recently deleted mine because it seems to be a giant waste of time. I am less productive because I spend so much time in front of it (i.e., I didn't clean my house until just an hour ago because I was on it for hours). I am countering that by jumping between the R3V and E30tech forums. lol

If you have/had one and recently deleted it, I would like to know your reason why. I'm curious as to what others reasons are. And how has it worked out so far for you?
    1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
    2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
    2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
    I am positive that just about everyone on here has/had one. I just recently deleted mine because it seems to be a giant waste of time. I am less productive because I spend so much time in front of it (i.e., I didn't clean my house until just an hour ago because I was on it for hours). I am countering that by jumping between the R3V and E30tech forums. lol

If you have/had one and recently deleted it, I would like to know your reason why. I'm curious as to what others reasons are. And how has it worked out so far for you?
    it's called self control.

Comment

Med school.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Never had nor will ever have a face book or my space, tweeter thing. If someone wants to get a hold of me, I am no that hard to find.

I dont like people or give a shit about what everyone else is doing either.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

I dont like people
          quote of the day for me.
          1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
          2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
          2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Fb is nothing more than an address book for me. If i need to contact someone i can but otherwise i dont use it.

Comment

Never had one in the first place.
              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post

what the fuck could you have been doing on there for HOURS? i go on maybe once a week, check for messages, maybe post some pics from a party and thats it. i did delete the app off my phone, never used it in the first place.

i think i stopped useing facebook as much when i graduated HS and realized people are FUCKING RETARDED. i mean, idgaf about some girl i barely knew having a baby or how you ate a ham and cheese sammy for lunch.

Comment

I'm on it for the lol's. I find the dumbest girls and friend them for endless entertainment when need be.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                    I'm on it for the lol's. I find the dumbest girls and friend them for endless entertainment when need be.
                    this ftmfw
                    2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                    (Daily Driver)
                    Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                    KW V2 Coilovers
                    VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Address book ftw, I thought that was it's purpose anyways.
                      Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

I just end up posting lots of pictures of cars and broken shit on mine. I am sure most of my non car enthusiast friends have blocked or unsubscribed me haha

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                          Fb is nothing more than an address book for me. If i need to contact someone i can but otherwise i dont use it.

Yeh same here. I only have one because my woman made one for me, and only use it for contacts. I really don't give the shit about what anyone else is doing.

I think that is why I am not addicted to it, cos I don't give the shit about anybodies life.

Facebook is like a real version of "days of a out lives" and I am not a fairy fucker who watches "days of our lives".
                          sigpic

Comment

i used to be addicted to the damn thing, until i deleted it a couple months ago.
                            being so technologically plugged into everyone's life started to sicken me lol

Comment

I might stop using it if an alternative comes along that people actually bother to try out

(RIP Google+)

Comment

Working...
                              X