Clear All

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
    history:
    1992 maritsaublau 318 vert-sold
    1987 shwartz vert, m50 heart transplant-sold
    1990325i delphin-sold
    1986 325e ricer-sold
    1987 325i autotragic-sold
    Holy shit you've had 5 E30s already and you're only 18!!!
    Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
      Holy shit you've had 5 E30s already and you're only 18!!!

haha yeah, and im about to buy a shell to swap my vert stuff into, and also a shell to make some extra money on. its what i like, im lucky i guess.
      but i've bought all of them on my own so all good.

Comment

got everything paid for. bought my brother a new iphone case as a thankyou.

was pretty stressed about everything, he gave me some good advice, told me its all ok and wait for spring and he'll fly me out to cali to party, how can i not love this guy lol

Comment

Good man. I know how it feels, studying and whatnot. I'm also 18, and had a rough start last quarter in school due to being hopsitalized with all sorts of problems after having a severe heat-stroke. Learned that the near-death experience only made me stronger, and pulled my grades up from D's, getting a 'good' GPA. This quarter I'm going for that 4.0 and making school work more interesting...you'll have fun, and you're not the only one: there are a bunch of college students on R3V...hell we might even comprise the majority of dudes on here lolz

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Yep^
            Absolutely nothing wrong with asking the hottest girl in class for her number on day 1!

Comment

there you go devon!! study study study.

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                you're not the only one: there are a bunch of college students on R3V...hell we might even comprise the majority of dudes on here lolz
                Yepp. You'll only get out of it what you put in to it. Good luck!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Continue at it! Work hard now so you can play even harder later (in most cases)!

Comment

Now study something like Engineering............
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Yeah, engineering degrees are nice. But you need to have the type of brain and desire to do it. Sure, you can skate through an engineering program if you are just a little bit gifted, but that is not going to help you out in the long run. To be successful, you need to put in the work. Also, the job market is still very competitive. I had ideas of a bunch of job offers as soon as I graduated, but that was definitely not the case. It took me a couple of months to get in to a good job when I graduated... and the engineering field is one of the strongest right now.

Comment

Good luck!

I'm in an engineering MS program right now. Don't slack off during undergrad if you can avoid it; it's possible to enjoy school AND get good grades/etc.

Most important thing: internships. DO THEM.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                        X