Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i have a pretty epic idea...

These guys made a 190 rap, i want to make an E30 version:

A tribute to the legendary Mercedes Benz 190 sport sedan.Now on iTunes:http://itunes.apple.com/no/artist/the...Like us on Facebook!http://www.facebook.com/pa...

I'm thinking everything from references to different engines, wheels, options, sayings, anything!

I work with someone who produces music and videos so if we could get this all worked out by the summer, we could work on it during some of the meets/cruises.

What does everyone think? If we get a bunch of people on board i think we could have a really good time with this and also make a pretty dope video/song

I want to make this a community project so everyone can contribute/work on the song together (maybe make it an editable google doc?)

Thoughts? Ideas? Lines?

Auto Technic J-Stock Suspension Kit, Bilstein Shocks and Struts, ST Sway Bars, Front Camber Plates, Offset Euro Upper Strut Mounts, Chassis Reinforced, Aluminum Rear Shock Mounts, Offset control Arm bushings, Custom Control Arms, Custom Springs, Conforti Chip, UUC Ultimate Shift Kit, Kosei K1s, Sabelt 5 Point Race Belts

Awesome Bro!
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Nothing will compare to this

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        Nothing will compare to this
        How do you know? :D

Auto Technic J-Stock Suspension Kit, Bilstein Shocks and Struts, ST Sway Bars, Front Camber Plates, Offset Euro Upper Strut Mounts, Chassis Reinforced, Aluminum Rear Shock Mounts, Offset control Arm bushings, Custom Control Arms, Custom Springs, Conforti Chip, UUC Ultimate Shift Kit, Kosei K1s, Sabelt 5 Point Race Belts

Comment

whats up with that dudes hairline in the 190 vid?
          Originally posted by HarryPotter
          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

you're going to have to hire models to out class them there.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

We don't need no models....we have the e30s. Duh

Comment

Originally posted by tifosichris View Post
                We don't need no models....we have the e30s. Duh
                Cant take you serious considering you dont have an IS lip.

Comment

We need black guys in it. Deltron youre hired.
                  We need bitches in it. Paging Slammin&Lambo.
                  We need hot bitches in it. Tell Asschug to bring his gf in a bikini and holding a wrench.
                  We need horny old man in it. Blunt token old guy youre in.

We got this guys. R3v Unite!
                  SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                  IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                  BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

i had a verse that I was working on to go on top of drake's money to blow, but it had bits and pieces missing that i didn't feel like working on... I'll record something on youtube real quick and link y'all, but it will be fucking stupid. Just fyi.
                    '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
                    NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
                    Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                      We need black guys in it. Deltron youre hired.
                      We need bitches in it. Paging Slammin&Lambo.
                      We need hot bitches in it. Tell Asschug to bring his gf in a bikini and holding a wrench.
                      We need horny old man in it. Blunt token old guy youre in.

We got this guys. R3v Unite!
                      I'm down. I'll get some a my concubines to star in it.
                      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                        Cant take you serious considering you dont have an IS lip.
                        I don't want to talk about it. I have a front bumper/valance hanging in my garage at home. I just haven't put it on yet

Do you guys want to make this more "private"? I was thinking making a document on google docs that we all can actively edit and invite people to

Comment

Use an M20 valve "tick" as the back beat...
                          www.truegearhead.com
                          - bad decisions & questionable cars

Comment

you have to include somewhere in the lyrics "I make alot of money, I have a big house and I fuck attractive girls"
                            for models just find some hot high schoolers they will do it for free.
                            "I wanna see da boat movie"
                            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                              you have to include somewhere in the lyrics "I make alot of money, I have a big house and I fuck attractive girls"
                              for models just find some hot high schoolers they will do it for free.
                              Ones around here generally do stuff for cigarettes and Natty Light. HS ain't no joke.
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                              X