Die Antwoord Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MAXELHOFF
    replied
    This is "Die Antwoord" by taxijam on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.


    Also, this-

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied


    They used to be Max Normal btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Are these guys an act kinda like trailer park boyz?

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Learn us some of that rare stuff. I remember the ninja video from a while ago and the dobby looking guy made me go huhhhh?

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Swanny
    the hell is f34r on this shit? she was his avatar for forever
    Don't need to be in here...I have known of this group and her for years. Major CRUSH!
    I have all their work, Ep shit, old school Dj stuff etc.

    My current avatar is my cat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    the hell is f34r on this shit? she was his avatar for forever

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by devon.818
    i want to do weird things to yolandi, kind of things that would make even her think twice...she'd walk in a dark room full of purple bananas, i'd approach her dressed in a pope costume....well we all know what happens next am i right!?
    A Pope costume? She's not a little boy, Devon.

    Leave a comment:


  • devon.818
    replied
    i want to do weird things to yolandi, kind of things that would make even her think twice...she'd walk in a dark room full of purple bananas, i'd approach her dressed in a pope costume....well we all know what happens next am i right!?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cletonius
    replied
    Fucking awesome. Saw the this is why I'm hot remix on death and taxes and was hooked.

    Edit: my brother in law is from south Africa and speaks Afrikaans.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    This thread needs more videos






    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    I watched this shit and was like WTF?

    Than i came back...and watched it again, and again, and again...and now i cant get enough...hate you bastards..

    Also after watching the ninja video got me into finding out who Leon Botha is....amazingly talented individual, very sad he passed away last year.

    If none of you like the music..fine but PLEASE take the time out to find out about Leon Botha, you will be inspired and impressed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    I don't want to like them, but I do. I used to Minecraft for hours to this shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Originally posted by SA E30
    No, Dutch and Afrikaans aren't the same at all. Afrikaans may have come from Dutch but much of the language is completely different.
    There should really be a sarcasm font... because I wasn't really serious lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    This scares the shit out of me, not sure why.

    Leave a comment:


  • SA E30
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    So... Dutch basically
    No, Dutch and Afrikaans aren't the same at all. Afrikaans may have come from Dutch but much of the language is completely different.

    Leave a comment:

Working...