Die Antwoord Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
my step dad translated a little of their music for me, then said "this is fucking disgusting" and stormed off.Leave a comment:
-
Wat die donder is hierdie kak? Ek's a Suid Afrikan and en ek weet nie wie daai mense is.
English:
What the hell is this s*it? I'm a South African and and don't know who these people are.
Seriously, never heard of them. Am I living under a rock (spider).Leave a comment:
-
Once you learn a little Afrikaans You get on that Next Level Shit, then your mind is blown.Leave a comment:
-
I was hoping it wasn't just me thinking that, hahaha. Though she also just creeps the shit outta me.Leave a comment:
-
-
Two things: If Yolandi had a better hair cut, she would be hot as fuck, and when you really think about it... these guys are pretty good. Rhyming Dutch to English is pretty cool.Leave a comment:
-
Jean when I first joined r3v I clicked your sig like a noob and thought it would be a video of a sick m30 e30 and got trolled hard.:rofl:Leave a comment:
-
Please see sig...
Seen em twice.. was da Beez Kneez.

Club Nokia, Feb, 24th Los Angeles!Last edited by thebutcher37; 02-04-2012, 09:05 PM.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: