Die Antwoord Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MPLFoster
    replied
    freaky...

    i digg it.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    New shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • J.Rizo
    replied
    i was so excited when i saw this thread. they're so legit. if anyone likes them, the live video of them in belgium on youtube is really good. seeing em on november twelfth!

    also, yolandis hot and people need to accept it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Thizzelle
    Been listening the past day or so. Honestly, the video's pretty awesome. Serious cheap shots at lady gaga or whatever but I like the fact that they're ragging on her.

    I kind of thought it was all a joke for a long time. Like they were the Ali G of music. But after watching an interview or two it looks like I was wrong or at least mostly wrong.

    Vid's still awesome though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    That video clip

    Leave a comment:


  • 750
    replied
    The pitch of the woman's voice is more then I can take in a serious short time. First I heard of them, Austin City Limits. I thought for sure that was a 10 year old on stage. Had to look it up. (she is almost 30)

    Leave a comment:


  • OrganicMechanic
    replied
    they are playing here on Thursday

    Leave a comment:


  • ButtJuice
    replied
    They're so fucking weird but I some how like them :0

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • M44schnell
    replied
    Not the first dude to ever jump in his E30 after getting caught with a dudes sister, lol. I feel ya.



    Same vid.... posted earlier in the thread :)
    Last edited by Jean; 09-06-2012, 06:43 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • RGCintha29073
    replied
    Very weird...but i think thats why we like to watch them so much.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion

    They used to be Max Normal btw.

    Nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slidewayz
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    If Yolandi had a better hair cut, she would be hot as fuck
    She kinda resembles a blonde vulcan...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    Two things: If Yolandi had a better hair cut, she would be hot as fuck, and when you really think about it... these guys are pretty good. Rhyming Dutch to English is pretty cool.
    In the body but not the face. She is a great candidate for doggy style.

    Leave a comment:

Working...