Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jhonno View Post
    Looks like he likes Sunshine an Japcrap now Jhonno
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
    If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

i was expecting pics of your Asian girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor37 View Post

i know. i was so disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor37 View Post

Trust me Sailor , the only female this loser will have pics of will be immediate family and Mrs Palm and her five daughters :)

Comment

Originally posted by pacerpete View Post
            Trust me Sailor , the only female this loser will have pics of will be immediate family and Mrs Palm and her five daughters :)
            watch out though.. I hear he has some big business friends who know some big people!

Comment

Lol!
              Instagram: bhups83

Comment

He's editing his posts now. :?

As jhonno said, post on e30zone and straighten your mess out!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lee_parkes View Post
                    He's editing his posts now. :?

As jhonno said, post on e30zone and straighten your mess out!

No backbone!!
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
                    If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

WTF's going on? What happpened on e30zone?? Its restricted.
                      I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                      Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

From E30 Zone

sunnyr83

Ok so i have waited long enough thinking il give the guy a chance...

I done a swap deal with Dean Ross a couple of months ago, i took his e36 and he took my e30 saloon.

Now part of the deal was that he wanted iS seats rather than the leathers that were in there, so i went out of my way to source a set fit them in and go to his address and do the deal, at the time i didnt get hold of the rear seats so i left my leathers in there and just swapped the front, we agreed that we will sort that out next time we meet up as the zoner i bought the seats off had them for me anyway.

Another part of the deal was that he wanted the strut brace (bonnet cable was broken when we signed the v5 over so didn't happen that night), also a day or 2 later he e-mailed me saying he would like the german style rear numberplate to hang on his wall (means alot to him that plate ) to which i replied ok but only if we swap the Mtech gearknobs as the one in the e30 was near mint. He also said he has found the paperwork and spare alarm fob and spare key. It was agreed that he was coming to london (11th November) to attend some race/drift event and that we would finalise everything. So i picked the rear seats up and got the bonnet open to get the strut brace off and then it turns out his brother has the e30 and he will be in london on the weekend to swap and give me the papers, keys etc.. Dean came in another car and picked his stuff up which i now regret giving.

Obviously his brother didn't turn up so i mailed him about 3-4 times saying WTF is going on, got some BS excuse and then i sent him an e-mail clearly saying i want my stuff asap, don't mess me about kinda thing. Got nothing from him and he deleted me off his FB freinds list which made me think thats it im not going to hear from him again.

He then phoned me late one night when he grew some and got abit cocky, said the car is now at his friends house in Southampton and his friend is not replying to him so he cant get the car and that on the 15th of december he will be on break from uni and he will sort things out. I listened to him going on about what he had apparently done to the e36 to make it beat 330's and keep up with m3's . My final words to him were i will wait for you to contact me on the 15th and we will take it from there..... Todays the 18th and nothing!!

This guy has a spare key and alarm to my car which i want, im not even bothered about the seats and gearknob anymore but there is a key to my car out there and that worries me. (although he claims he can drive my car away without needing an alarm or key), course you can!

Prove me wrong Dean and show me your not immature and irresponsable!!!

Comment

Joke! Over a spare key!!!? Wow.
                          I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                          Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

That's what I was thinking. I have guns so I do not have to worry about some one else with a spare key to my car or house.

Comment

All this happened exactly that over a spare key and a gear knob!

I live in Wales, the car went to a guy in London, approx 4/5 hours distance away. There are two sides to every story...I made the new owner full aware of the cars issues and how it was used! The car wasn't polished every weekend, the current owner even genuinly cried when I took him for a spirted drive what the car could do. To which he cried for me to slow down and doesn't want to die...I've been driving fast cars since I could remember, RWD always and always 'spirited' as most people know on E30zone who knew me. So the car didn't need to be a show car.

The car was then rolling roaded by the current owner as he was impressed by the car being so quick...and how he beat RX8's and how it was quicker than 'this 330i' at his work and 'it feels quicker than that S50'd E30'...quote he said!

The guy got it rolling roaded...WITHOUT correcting a few issues, like it cut out on idle etc. He didn't even know what torque was and in a cheap BHP vs AFR graph it attained 200.8bhp and 15 to 1 AFR (air fuel ratio)...the car was running rich too! When I seen graph I fell over. He then discreted me.

I practical hold a BEng (Hons) in Engineering and he is a bus driver. So in short I don't need him telling me what is what with car.

So back to the gear knob and keys, I have never recieved so many offensive texts, threatning emails and verbal abuse over anything. The threats of his family and friends coming to Wales to do 'whatever' didn't phase me as it would appear he has more to loose, bring it on I thought. I'm not throwing weight around on here as I enjoy, now ruined thanks to these people.

He is WORRIED I'm going to take the spare keys that are of no practical use to me, now binned, along with the gear knob (cheap fake ///M one) whereas the one in the car is a worn M3 5 speed one...worn because I can drive and did drive that car to the max! I'm not broadcasting how and what I did as its a public forum, but the car wasn't used to pose around town. The deal NEVER changed money between anybodys hands, the first and last time I do an exchange ever. I'd rather pay and not worry about these people. Who knows I may buy a car and only get 2 sets of keys and there be a third set of keys...wow the previous owner really cares or gives any want to the car they have just sold.

There are two sides to every story and I'm not allowing E30zone to be my judge and jury because I have nice things to say about some oh so honest members.

As for my old 328iSE that car was enjoyed to the max, I wanted a change and the E30 320iSE popped up...I took a punt. Wish I hadn't. Lesson learned, as E30zone is a polish and show and shine lot, not many really understand how a car works, and that is evident here.

Whereas Bhups, I texted him to view car the next day in daylight, I'm not happy to view a car I've never seen in dark and rain however nice it was. So I used the money had and bought a Subaru Impreza as I said 'your car better be something special to make me not want a Subaru'

I bought a Subaru Impreza WRX STI because I've always wanted one...end off and in the UK its impossible to insure one at my age with this specification, so I went and bought it after viewing a few. It is my dream car along with a BMW E30 M3. Whats wrong with that.

As I am no longer use E30 zone after this incident as not to see what is written about me over this I couldn't believe all the New Members joining this sight to mock me further. I've not answered that thread on E30zone for a reason...I don't need them to be a jury...and Sunny (Sunnyr83/Top Dog) to pleed sympothy of the 'caring' lot. A few deals didn't happen ALOT did, they NEVER get mentioned or brought up, just the bad recent stuff.

So do I expect E30zone to converge on me in Wales, because the truth be told, mocking me about being 'smelly' or 'sleeping with my sister' is out of order. My sister died and the girl I decide to spend my time with is stunning, because I don't smell and I am loving and loyal.

I've sold plenty of cars and automotive stuff, and been bitten and never shouted or screamed. Its all so petty and no I'm not replying to E30zone for further ammo to aim and attack with.

Guess what guys! I'll see you all at Uxbridge show this year...I wonder how the old 328iSE is getting on? It must be such a disappointment to drive taking high res pictures of it next to millenium eye (which credit due were stunning) and only having 200.8bhp and no torque without dealing with the issues first. Your a straight line driver, so the BHP figure was to be the big I am man to everyone when truth is different!

Its a shame because I only got one set of keys with Subaru (owner lost other set WOW) and guess what...It has um, 320bhp now we've calibrated the boost! And all the STI bits, why would I worry about my old car???

So see you at Uxbridge show 2012, Im there!

Anyway R3vlimited I feel a load of new members arrive

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
                              Dean, has anyone told you that youre a spitting image of English singer-songwriter and musician, james blunt?

Comment

Well well well Dean you finally come out and say something when you have 2 people on your side. To those 2 above, it's the principal, he has lied and lied about giving me my stuff back be it a gearknob or a lousy door pin.

Dean firstly well done on the reply, yet more lies which I will go through..
                                I did not cry as in had tears running down my eyes, I did ask you to slow down many times down the dark narrow country road you took me in to get your thrill, I don't drive that way which you knew and was hesitant. No shame in admitting it but yes I got scared because that was probably the 1st time i have been in that position.

Yes I did beat an rx8, might have been fluke or mabey I genuinely won that little drag race. I did not say the e36 will beat a work colleuges 330ci, he said that when I took him for a drive. And finnaly yes I did say it would keep up with my cousins s50 e30 m3 to get a reaction from you to see what you would say, (remember I did say it a few times on different occasions) and got nothing from you, I only done this because I was starting to doubt your claims that the e36 is a M3 beater. There is no way the e36 is staying anywhere near his m3, even me a Bus driver knows that.

The Mtech gearknob was 100% genuine and you know it, it is identical to the one in the e36 but in better condition. as you said in your other thread 'it's got a mtech 1 steering and mtech gearknob'. we both know it was original Dean.

Now regarding the threatening and abusive texts and emails. Where??!! Where did I once send either?? Re my cousins and friends email I said 'you have taken the piss out of me and all my friends and family know of it. I will come to the 3 addresses I have for you and collect my things', or something along those lines. I still have every single email I sent and received saved for moments like this. I am not the type to threaten people.

Now the e36. I have no complaints about, not once have I said the car is rubbish or whatever. I got it dyno'd because I wanted to see for myself and was obviously dissapointed in the figure when you told me it should be running around 220-230 with the few tweeks you had done, I constantly asked you for info on what had been done, whether I'd have understood it or not, its my car and wanted to know these tweeks but never got them, that was also part of the reason I got it dyno'd. I'm happy with the car before and after the dyno just dissapointed in the result. The e36 is a good.

Re the e30zone, I see it as a community with ALOT of helpful and knowlegdble people on there, some iv met and some not. You made the effort to register on it along with other forums but when you mess someone around you disappear and say forums are rubbish, so what are doing on here then? Seems to me you have run out of U.K forums and are only left with ones in another country where no one knows of you.

Don't get what you mean 'see everyone at the uxbridge show'. Erm ok il see you there, I enjoyed it last year and will be going again all being well, and I'm not gonna let little boy ruin it for me. And yes im a bus driver and your an engineering geniuse but I bet I'm more happier in life than you are.

Finnaly Dean why have you lied and lied about giving me my stuff? You might as well answer now that you've given you pathetic side or before you leave the country or what ever excuse. Please tell me WHY.

Dean you can slate me all you want. We both know YOUR in the wrong and not me. I kept to the deal 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X