Dress code in college. Lawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dress code in college. Lawl

Midway through class my managerial accounting teacher asked in front of everyone if I could leave the class. I politely asked "why?" not knowing his reasoning, and he responded with "I don't feel your shirt is appropriate."

My shirt reads "FRESH AS F*CK"

With half of the girls here walking around like prostitutes, is my shirt really that controversial? I wanted to lay into him, but he controls my grade. So I flipped it inside out and sat back down. I feel at college we are to be treated as adults, and have the freedom to express ourselves however we see fit, >high school is one thing, but college is another.

/end rant

On a side note...I kinda want one of those shirts.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Maybe he's jealous cuz he ain't fresh as fuck like you? You should of asked him "You jelly brah?"

Comment

Dude I would have asked him if he knew how much I pay to sit in this class. I wouldn't have went any where. Dead serious.
        I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
        Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

If you want to be treated as an adult, don't wear clothes with the F-bomb on it.

I don't want to have to explain to my 9 year old why some dumbass is wearing stuff with bad words on it.

If I was your prof, I'd be sure to grade all your work with an extra-harsh eye.

Comment

^That. The sooner you realize the world is full of double standards, the sooner you'll realize you are at the losers end because you don't have a vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              ^That. The sooner you realize the world is full of double standards, the sooner you'll realize you are at the losers end because you don't have a vagina.
              +1

We don't make the rules--they exist, and you can follow them or get left behind while you complain about them. :-D
              sigpic
              -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

i agree, we pay for college, so fuck off

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                  Dude I would have asked him if he knew how much I pay to sit in this class. I wouldn't have went any where. Dead serious.
                  Dude, dead serious. Dude. Totally.

Listen up retard. It's his class, he can tell you what to wear. College is a privilege, whether or not you pay for it. You said you wanted to be treated like an adult? Guess what, in some situations you can't wear whatever the fuck you want. It's an institute of higher education, not a fucking nut gargling dong chugging 4/20 party at hippie hill.

Why don't you stick to selling people used shoes.
                  Originally posted by LJ851
                  I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
                    If you want to be treated as an adult, don't wear clothes with the F-bomb on it.

This part is super true. I'm in my senior year of college and I've basically learned the less I look like a prostitot and the more I look like an adult the better the response I get from my professor is.

Except for a few, dirty old man history professors...

But the point is, if you have any intentions of getting letters of recommendation for graduate school or employment you need to act like an adult and prove that you're someone professors should put their name behind.

89 325is[exy]

Comment

This is college, not a Fortune 500 company. Last I checked, there aren't any nine year olds walking around campus-I see your point, but it's not relevant.

Cool story Chad.

Comment

i agree, wear whatever the fuck you want. it's your form of expression and you are the one paying for a seat in the class.
                        your a professor sounds like a straight dick

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                          With half of the girls here walking around like prostitutes, is my shirt really that controversial? I feel at college we are to be treated as adults, and have the freedom to express ourselves however we see fit, >high school is one thing, but college is another.
                          Hmm sounds a lot like an office maybe I should come work in a shirt like that.

Just because you can dose not mean you should.
                          sigpic

Comment

i go to my saturday classes in either A) whatever i wore friday night, B)my fucking PJ's!

just sit in the back and no one even notices.

Comment

There are very few situations where wearing a shirt that says FUCK on it is appropriate.
                              Wearing it in class basically says that you have no concept of dressing appropriately for occasion and that you just don't give a fuck what you do with your life and that you have no respect for anyone else.

Wearing FUCK shirt at those emo-goth metal circle jerk/dick sucking stoner partys you go to=fine.
                              Wearing it any where else= not appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                              X