No announcement yet.

Dunkin Donuts makes the worst coffee with Tim Hortons in 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmfao at jandersons post that was great.

at chevrons around here they have "van houtte" coffee,
    super cheap and pretty fucking delicious if you ask me.

Comment

Yup I also prefer Chevron Van Houtte to Timmy Ho's , that shit is gross. I'm actually surprised how many of you 'mericans have Tim Horton's.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Good to know about Dunbkin Dounuts Coffee. Was about to pickup some of those inserts for our new Keurig machine as they actually get rave reviews on the websites. I wonder if the Keurig inserts of Dunkin Doughnuts coffee is as bad as the stuff that the OP picked up. Oh boy, now that will make me have to buy a few to actually check out the flavor when processed through the K Cup machine. Uggh!

Comment

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I always assumed stuff like DD coffee was only good because you were drinking it while eating donuts, thus the sugary, fried goodness of donuts covering up the shit coffee.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Its like a buck for a large. Good enough for me. 1 cream 1 sugar, that way you don't kill the actual flavor in there with sweets and cream.

Get WAWA coffee. thats the good stuff

Comment

Stumptown 8)
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I wont even drink coffee out of my house. It all tastes like gas station coffee
                Once you roast your own it all tastes like shit
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                  I wont even drink coffee out of my house. It all tastes like gas station coffee
                  Once you roast your own it all tastes like shit
                  This. And use an AeroPress coffee press with the water temperature at 175 degrees. Way better than drip makers and French press.
                  sigpic

Comment

Espresso machine in my house ftw. I broke like 40 French Presses before that purchase though. I've only seen one DD in my life, it looked like a shit hole.

Comment

After a visit to New Orleans, and having beignets and cafe' au lait my daily is

Love the stuff.
                      http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/

Comment

What is this, Pulp Fiction?
                        Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

The absolute worst is when you visit someone who knows you are a coffee snob and they tell you "I have something youre going to love"
                          Then they bring out some fucking hazelnut or vanilla flavored shit and you have to force it down. Just the smell of it makes me wretch
                          Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

my old roommate had some crazy multi thousand dollar espresso machine imported from italy and a nearly equally expensive grinder. he taught me how to pull shots but I rarely drink coffee.
                            Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
                              Sorry to inform you but if you prefer Starbucks over Dunkin Donuts, your taste in coffee is utter shit.

I buy my coffee from a local place that roasts it weekly and grinds it when bought, their Ethiopian medium roast is amazing. If I have to get something at the store though, it is usually DD.
                              Sorry to inform you but if you prefer DD over Sbux than you don't know what coffee should resemble. Plus most people who think sbux coffee don't buy any of the "bold" flavors so they think their stuff all taste like that awful Pikes Peak shit.

Best coffee so far through the Moka pot has been this off brand blue anodized bag of beans I grind myself. Im going to change up the water to Fuji water from Evian and see if there is a difference in flavor.
                              Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

this thread really does resemble an episode of portlandia.

love that show. it's so brilliant.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X